Sudbury Wolves 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Timins

Sep 20, 2021
Well cocky is great as long as its confidence not entitlement. Remember everyone has a plan until they get punched in mouth.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
This kid seems super confident and cocky. I like that
Yeah that was my takeaway from the first OHL period that I seen him play
He seems to be a confident kid. He absolutely screamed at the ref in an expletive laced tirade going up the ice after he felt he got tripped behind the Gens net in the 1st period of the SBY/OSH game on Sunday. Lasted about 30 seconds straight, even after he was on the bench. Don't see that too much from 2005s, let alone one in his first week in the league.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
I still see a little McFarland in him, circling waiting for that breakout pass that seldom comes. He seems to be hesitant of cutting to the net when rushing the puck since his injury when he slid into the boards going to the net. Everything in time, with his tools and size he is going to be a power house.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I still see a little McFarland in him, circling waiting for that breakout pass that seldom comes. He seems to be hesitant of cutting to the net when rushing the puck since his injury when he slid into the boards going to the net. Everything in time, with his tools and size he is going to be a power house.
who

Reactions: Iloveallsports

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010

Now I like this set lines. McCallum 3r line where he belongs. I'd move Assadourian up a line as well.

Reactions: Wisdom

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
The hits on Thompson and Manikis should have been penalties.The hit on Manikis should have been a match penalty.Can they send video to the league office?Those refs were not going to overturn their initial no see no call.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
The hits on Thompson and Manikis should have been penalties.The hit on Manikis should have been a match penalty.Can they send video to the league office?Those refs were not going to overturn their initial no see no call.

What happened with Thompson? I completely missed that one.

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
What happened with Thompson? I completely missed that one.
Thompson was pinching inside the line a couple of minutes earlier and got hit flush.He played 2 shifts after but was in noticeable pain and had trouble gripping the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad