GDT: Stomping Grounds, June 23rd

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm totally not understanding why the crowd is shitting on this. The biggest complaint is awful writing in WWE. This is the first time WWE actually wrote themselves a smart storyline. Evans was such a good shout. She would have reason to hate Seth (Becky) and would have reason to back Corbin. And she can't be hit by Seth.

It's actually brilliant writing.

Reactions: TNT87

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I just don't get why Seth and Becky have to be an on screen couple.

Most of the kids are probably like 13 or 14 now since they went PG. They like that TMZ stuff. It's just dumb they don't appear together. Go full Edge/Lita and Macho/Liz if you want to do that.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm totally not understanding why the crowd is ****ting on this. The biggest complaint is awful writing in WWE. This is the first time WWE actually wrote themselves a smart storyline. Evans was such a good shout. She would have reason to hate Seth (Becky) and would have reason to back Corbin. And she can't be hit by Seth.

Because Becky and Seth shouldn’t be an on screen couple.

It goes against Becky’s character

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm totally not understanding why the crowd is ****ting on this. The biggest complaint is awful writing in WWE. This is the first time WWE actually wrote themselves a smart storyline. Evans was such a good shout. She would have reason to hate Seth (Becky) and would have reason to back Corbin. And she can't be hit by Seth.

Cause the match sucks and Corbin has go away heat.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Ah, you're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Why are they selling this like she’s counting slow. I think she’s actually counting faster than normal refs do.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I hate when wrestlers position themselves for top rope attacks by literally shifting them self 90 degrees after they are on the mat.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
No idea, but a laptop computer was once a general manager.

NastyRemarkableGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad