Half-Assed GDT: STL TML: why is a game on Monday at noon

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
So what is this now, 3 losses in the last 4 right?

Honeymoon is over I guess, enjoy the real Blues Bannister.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
that was quite nice play by nylander. crappy for us to allow odd man break on our pp, and not great job by hofer biting on fake, but nylander deserved that goal.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If the Blues get a offer for Buch that includes a 1st + top 4 d-Prospect + more they gotta take it. Giving him a long term deal terrifies me right now.

Hofer and Parayo and Leddy have been pretty dman good as well.
Parayko has been amazing, especially since the coaching change. In the past 26 games he is rocking 5G 6A +13

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
wtf you doing there hofer? pulling a goldberg and giving up the net for free?

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
It used to bother me when Berube would pull the goalie so early but we never seem to come back and win games late regardless so I can't say I really care anymore.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
toronto doesn't look like same old leafs as prior seasons. nylander and matthews taken games to next level and team is playing strong defensive game overall. don't think they are likely to take Cup, but they could well win round or 2.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Very frustrating lack of a holding call there. I get that not being a call in the corner if it doesn't lead to an immediate turnover, but that has to be a penalty when it takes place directly in front of the goal and leads to an immediate shot. Ridiculous.

Mafisen

Oct 14, 2018
Torey Krug had an abysmal 3rd period and got embarrassed for the Leafs 4th. Lots of o zone time, but played most of it on the outside. Do think it should have been a penalty though.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
toronto doesn't look like same old leafs as prior seasons. nylander and matthews taken games to next level and team is playing strong defensive game overall. don't think they are likely to take Cup, but they could well win round or 2.
Not with that goaltending and media pressure making them choke.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Cooked and served. This team is done.

Gonna start watching soccer. With all their "acting" it's at least more entertaining. This team lost its nerve. Maybe they started planning off season vacation plans.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad