Half-Assed GDT: STL TML: why is a game on Monday at noon

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Lincoln and Washington were hard working men, I think, in honor of this, all the government employees should work 12 hour days for free instead of being off while I am working

Mar 6, 2012
I'm watching less and less Blues hockey but I still pay $20 a month for Bally Sports... thought I'd put this on in the back ground while I work... but NOPE... ESPN only.

So frustrating. I know this is how it's worked for years, but I think I'm just going to cancel Bally. I watch about 3-4 games a month and I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.

Maybe they'll go bankrupt and a the NHL will come up with some streaming plan that doesn't completely suck in every way. That sure would be something.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I just spent two weekends tearing up carpeting, putting a new wood floor down, getting rid of the old enormous wood entertainment center and going from a 40" TV from 10 years ago to a new 65" QLED TV and the very first Blues game I cannot watch because it is on at noon, when everyone should be at work

I am calling bullshit on this

• Haha
Reactions: jura

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Lincoln and Washington were hard working men, I think, in honor of this, all the government employees should work 12 hour days for free instead of being off while I am working

Lincoln and Washington were also smart men who knew what they bargained for. You chose your job, government workers chose theirs. Government jobs often pay less due to good benefits/security. Holidays are one of those benefits. To deny them that because you don't like the choice you made seems extremely selfish. Quit and go get a government job if you think they have it so good.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Hofer looked to have been caught deep and a little sleepy on that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00