OT: Still no winning 50/50?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Boner Pills

Jan 25, 2013
Edmonton
How the hell would this organization have handled a couple more of these draws in the queue if the team had actually won a couple more games?

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
They should be live streaming the draw of the number to add legitimacy to this.

Plus, it's 12:14......tick tick tick...

NegativeNelly

Jun 23, 2016
Edmonton
I noticed the 3rd draw doesn't show the winners name, only that it was "claimed". I wonder if an employee of the sponsor won it?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I already quit my job but In anticipation of winning it. Now I have to pull a Constanza and just show up to work tomorrow like nothing happened.
Hopefully your boss didn't quite hear you when you told him to eff himself, and shove the job up his keester.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So if all tickets were sold online with a confirmation to an email address. Wouldn't they be able to contact the winner by email directly and let that person know?
That's exactly what I said after the first one. Do I have to contact them or can they contact me.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
So if all tickets were sold online with a confirmation to an email address. Wouldn't they be able to contact the winner by email directly and let that person know?

Yeah, I found it extremely odd that they delayed the draw for weeks then announced the winner still had to come forward within 3 working days when they obviously know the email address associated with the winning ticket.

Not everybody was just waiting with bated breath for this draw to happen. If they had happened to draw my number on Monday, August 17th there was no way I would have come forward in 3 business days since I was incommunicado & cut myself off from the world to decompress for 5 days. I hadn't even considered this draw when I made those plans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad