STHer thread

Jan 19, 2006
I understand all of that, and yes it does seem like it could have potential. But if you are going to do it at least have a sample of how it will work. I.E. have one or two items or experiences and how many points they will cost.

I would rather hear "we're not sure yet" than have them lie to me to make a sale.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
They are asking us to contract with them for season tickets 2014-15.

They are asking for our acceptance WITHOUT being able to make a clear offer.

Its ridiculous.

That said, IF the formula for "points" is fair, this could be a favorable manner to handle "benefits.

For me, the greatest benefit would be spend 70mil in salary and diminish the frequency of walk of shames.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL

Its ridiculous.

That said, IF the formula for "points" is fair, this could be a favorable manner to handle "benefits.

For me, the greatest benefit would be spend 70mil in salary and diminish the frequency of walk of shames.

I agree but what is a 23 year old recent college grad going to do with 25% of a suite rental? Even if I got 20 of my closest friends in a suite we'd still be paying about $37 a person.... I'm going to try and haggle with them to get a jersey for my rights to the discount. They'd be coming up +$300

Jan 19, 2006
I agree but what is a 23 year old recent college grad going to do with 25% of a suite rental? Even if I got 20 of my closest friends in a suite we'd still be paying about $37 a person.... I'm going to try and haggle with them to get a jersey for my rights to the discount. They'd be coming up +$300

Pretty much the same thing I do with the offers of free tickets to see comedians and uninspiring musical acts in a large arena with lousy acoustics.

Ignore it.

That's what I like about the IDEA of a points system.

IN THEORY it gives you the chance to pick perks that actually matter to you.

Jan 19, 2006

Its ridiculous.

So true.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Has anyone checked out the new website they have been advertising? At least the marketing department for this team is 100x better then what it used to be LOL. http://beheretowitness.com/ is the site. They are really trying to sell us with Vinnie and that he is serious... I guess only time will tell.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Has anyone checked out the new website they have been advertising? At least the marketing department for this team is 100x better then what it used to be LOL. http://beheretowitness.com/ is the site. They are really trying to sell us with Vinnie and that he is serious... I guess only time will tell.

Im still waiting for the 10mil they'll spend after shedding bure's salary, so ill take a wait and see attitude.

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012

Its ridiculous.

That is what i was trying to say earlier.

Jan 19, 2006
That is what i was trying to say earlier.

If you are looking at it as a make or break part of your decision, then I would be in agreement.

I like the concept but agree that using it to market renewals in the absence of details requires us to have faith in the organization... and that withered long ago.

I would say that if the rewards program being a bust were to leave you regretting your renewal - don't renew until they give you more details.

Jan 19, 2006
Im still waiting for the 10mil they'll spend after shedding bure's salary, so ill take a wait and see attitude.

Very wise statement.

We all WANT to believe, but...

LUCY+FOOTBALL.jpg

This has been the Panthers STHer for the past decade plus...

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
I'm not really concerned with the possible perks. As has been stated previously by others, all I want to see is a competitive team on the ice.

That said, I did renew. I moved from Section 133 to Section 132. It's a move of about the equivalent of 12 seats. My price dropped from $58 a ticket to $25 a ticket. That's a $66 dollar a game savings for me to move a little closer to the goal line.

To me that's the best perk!

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
I'm not really concerned with the possible perks. As has been stated previously by others, all I want to see is a competitive team on the ice.

That said, I did renew. I moved from Section 133 to Section 132. It's a move of about the equivalent of 12 seats. My price dropped from $58 a ticket to $25 a ticket. That's a $66 dollar a game savings for me to move a little closer to the goal line.

Who is your ticket rep? I want in on that deal haha :)

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado

Wow! That's a great move! Can't say not to that. :handclap:

CoolburnIsGone

Took this off Yotes Board. Fascinating comparison to us.

OMG they have a CLUB RED!!!

7rOoR.png
Very interesting. What I found funny is the seats behind the bench for them work out to be almost identical to what our Club Red prices are for rows 3-6 (ours are about $15 more per seat). And keep in mind, our Club Red includes free food, beer, wine & beverages (for them, only the Rinkside club seats have that which is actually just as expensive as our Club Red rows 7-18).

One thing I dont know if people realize but they reduced the section size of Club Red seats too. Club Red is currently in sections 101, 102 & 134 (though partial 102 & 134). Now Club Red is reduced to just section 101 which should end up making it look more full. Also those sect 101 & 134 seats are probably going to sell better (lower area at $74/seat) that were previously Club Red seats.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Very interesting. What I found funny is the seats behind the bench for them work out to be almost identical to what our Club Red prices are for rows 3-6 (ours are about $15 more per seat). And keep in mind, our Club Red includes free food, beer, wine & beverages (for them, only the Rinkside club seats have that which is actually just as expensive as our Club Red rows 7-18).

One thing I dont know if people realize but they reduced the section size of Club Red seats too. Club Red is currently in sections 101, 102 & 134 (though partial 102 & 134). Now Club Red is reduced to just section 101 which should end up making it look more full. Also those sect 101 & 134 seats are probably going to sell better (lower area at $74/seat) that were previously Club Red seats.

Yes really fascinating.

Did Reps call the original seat holders that were rudely relocated giving them lst crack at the partial 102 &134s placed back in inventory?

Is the upper 101 still NOT club red?

CoolburnIsGone

Yes really fascinating.

Did Reps call the original seat holders that were rudely relocated giving them lst crack at the partial 102 &134s placed back in inventory?

Is the upper 101 still NOT club red?
I doubt they did call the original seat holders of those spots but that would've been good PR for sure. Definitely would be the right thing to do.

No upper 101 is still NOT Club Red...those are the same prices in the upper area as sect 102, 103, 133 & 134 at $58/seat. Club Red is essentially just the 15 or so rows in lower part of sect 101 now. Actually I should preface that as for hockey-only. Apparently from what I can tell on the STH renewal site, Club Red for non-hockey events also includes those 2 sections (102 & 134) as well. It seems like they got smarter at least with regard to Club Red.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I doubt they did call the original seat holders of those spots but that would've been good PR for sure. Definitely would be the right thing to do.

No upper 101 is still NOT Club Red...those are the same prices in the upper area as sect 102, 103, 133 & 134 at $58/seat. Club Red is essentially just the 15 or so rows in lower part of sect 101 now. Actually I should preface that as for hockey-only. Apparently from what I can tell on the STH renewal site, Club Red for non-hockey events also includes those 2 sections (102 & 134) as well. It seems like they got smarter at least with regard to Club Red.

You are right, consolidating 101 is a smart move on their part.

And yes my idea would have been a cool PR move.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
So it appears as if I not renewing.

Every single benefit is being stripped.

They will no longer "assist" with concert tickets

you can no longer exchange tickets you anticipate not using for ones you use.

There are no longer "bonus" tickets.

etc etc etc.

There is zero incentive to buy for me.

Ill buy the games I want, thru stubhub or ticketmaster, park at sawgrass, and move on.

And I wont shed a tear when randy moller announces 3 pack 4pack etc for less then what I paid.

Any and all opinions welcome from other sth. Im looking at you ATF. :)

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012

etc etc etc.

Ill buy the games I want, thru stubhub or ticketmaster, park at sawgrass, and move on.

And I wont shed a tear when randy moller announces 3 pack 4pack etc for less then what I paid.

It depends on how valuable the "panthers loyalty points" are. But until they announce that you are right its just not worth it.

CoolburnIsGone

etc etc etc.

Yeah the line I was given from my new rep was that they wanted to make everything uniform since there was too many STH's with different benefits and was too hard for them to keep track of. Thats why they also did away with the mini-packages as well. Understandable why you wouldnt want to renew but I can see what they are saying with how do you keep track of who gets bonus tics or who gets an extra jersey or whatever benefit that was promised to them. Much easier for the reps to know that everyone gets the same thing every time.

The incentive for me renewing was basically that my seats would be cheaper and my price would be locked in for 2 yrs. If they hadnt reduced my ticket prices, I wouldnt have been renewing either.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Yeah the line I was given from my new rep was that they wanted to make everything uniform since there was too many STH's with different benefits and was too hard for them to keep track of. Thats why they also did away with the mini-packages as well. Understandable why you wouldnt want to renew but I can see what they are saying with how do you keep track of who gets bonus tics or who gets an extra jersey or whatever benefit that was promised to them. Much easier for the reps to know that everyone gets the same thing every time.

The incentive for me renewing was basically that my seats would be cheaper and my price would be locked in for 2 yrs. If they hadnt reduced my ticket prices, I wouldnt have been renewing either.

I hear you. my price stays the same so no benefit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad