Stephens: All 48 Ducks games to be shown locally

RPGrizzly

Jan 5, 2006
KDOC coming to the rescue when baseball starts up. FSW and PT air a lot of Angels/Dodgers and they have to work hockey in there somewhere

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I got no problems with KDOC, even though no one out of town gets it. But the alternative is no TV at all, so bring on the fuzzvision.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
There are two girls complaining that there are only 2 games on KDOC on the Ducks site under the article. Maybe they don't have cable? :laugh:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Here in Finland if you want to see all Ducks games in good quality you have to pay 16.95 eur/month to get NHL Gamecenter (plus you get movies in the deal also). Got to order it. Some of the games you can watch from xbox app.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I got no problems with KDOC, even though no one out of town gets it. But the alternative is no TV at all, so bring on the fuzzvision.

Ha ha ha... so instead of watching fuzzvision on the computer to see the Ads' games we get KDOC with the parent team. Still better than no TV at all! ... well... i dunno. I stopped trying to watch KDOC long ago as well as Ads games.

RPGrizzly

Jan 5, 2006
Ha ha ha... so instead of watching fuzzvision on the computer to see the Ads' games we get KDOC with the parent team. Still better than no TV at all! ... well... i dunno. I stopped trying to watch KDOC long ago as well as Ads games.

It's also better than no hockey at all :)

Has the KDOC curse been lifted yet?

Ducksgo*

I would assume FSN is desperate for content since they lost the Lakers.

Yet 5 games still end up on KDOC.

Be thankful KDOC picked up a few games. Remember when FSN couldn't air all of our games? Cause of money issue or what ever? KDOC was there to pick up the bill.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
The Ducks twitter tweeted that the special tonight is on FS West .... but my listings show Kings Live. Ducks Live on Prime Ticket at 10 tonight.

Hey, Directtv's search function can't even find the games on either of the Fox channels. Their search function tells me it's on an NHL channel only. Of course when I go directly to the day and time the games show up on the guide on the Fox channels. Directtv's software really sucks. I've had these kinds of problems before.

SugarSherm

The One and Only
Aug 25, 2012
Augusta, Georgia
Any Ducks fan have any experience with gamecenter? I've been thinking about getting it because the games are going to be played when I'm at work and want to watch them when I get off and it looks like archived feature would be really nice for me. Just wondering if anyone has used it before and had either good or bad experiences with it.

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
You guys should all youtube the KDOC new years special if you havent already.

Hilariously bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad