Pre-Game Talk: Stars vs Jets - Sunday Mar 18 6:30 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
We always wax the Stars, which has me worried.

Hopefully that streak continues as well - if we get Scheifele and Lowry back, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to win assuming the hockey gods don't screw us over.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
oh-no-the-dallas-stars-suck-again.jpg

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Said this earlier elsewhere but whenever Laine tends to have a few "quiet" games behind him, he just blows the bank. Now just look at who we're facing, the same team he's ridiculed so 'many' times in his short career. Hatrik's gonna make it all niceeeeee again!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I hope we meet the Stars in the playoffs.
Well...beating them tomorrow puts a big dent in that possibility. The more they get knocked down the less chance the have at passing the Avs and catching the Wild. We aren't catching the Preds and would have to falter badly not to end the season in 2nd. Dallas is actually at real risk of missing the playoffs with a real dog fight going on with the Avs and Ducks, and the Kings dropping into the mix if the Ducks catch them. 1 of those 4 teams won't make it.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Well...beating them tomorrow puts a big dent in that possibility. The more they get knocked down the less chance the have at passing the Avs and catching the Wild. We aren't catching the Preds and would have to falter badly not to end the season in 2nd. Dallas is actually at real risk of missing the playoffs with a real dog fight going on with the Avs and Ducks, and the Kings dropping into the mix if the Ducks catch them. 1 of those 4 teams won't make it.

I think they might beat Nashville if they were to meet in the playoffs or give them a good run for their money. So there's a possibility for the second round.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think they might beat Nashville if they were to meet in the playoffs or give them a good run for their money. So there's a possibility for the second round.
Anything can happen in the playoffs and that would be a fantastic outcome for us assuming we win our first round series. But I would think the odds would be long.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
After watching some of the Ducks and Wings last night , i want the Ducks again . God i hate that team and this time i think the outcome would be alot different . :box:
No real chance of the Ducks until the 2nd round. If Ducks get the 2nd Wildcard spot I believe they then would match up against the Preds in the 1st round. I'd love to meet them in round 2 with a series win under our belt and home ice advantage. That would be fun.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
After watching some of the Ducks and Wings last night , i want the Ducks again . God i hate that team and this time i think the outcome would be alot different . :box:

I hate the Ducks too, ever since Selanne retired and they got Kesler. He can get into players heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad