Pre-Game Talk: Stars vs Jets Feb 24 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Practice is at the iceplex this morning (11:00)

Will Buff be back to D?

Is Chiarot injured?

Will LLW be split up?

Who will start in goal?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Big game. Time to turn things around. GJG!

PS: can someone do the GDT for tomorrow? I'm in transit to Winnipeg - some good news, as we've got a new film project starting that will see work done in both Toronto and Winnipeg. Pretty exciting, but means I won't be around tonight/tomorrow morning to put a GDT up.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I really hope they put Buff back on D. He was pretty much invisible on forward. But our bottom six is just decimated, so I can understand it if they decide to keep him on forward.

Pavs played really well against the Stars last time, so I'm thinking he gets the start.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
The way we have been playing...............

please-dont-hurt-me-im-so-scared.jpg

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
^ I don't think that's correct. We haven't been playing scared. The Jets aren't afraid to mix it up with any team. We just haven't been playing well.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Another huge game. How we bounce back from the Washington and Toronto games will tell us a lot about what our chances going forward will be, I think.

I assume Pavs in net. At this point, I no longer care who is in ... they both terrify me now.

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
Another huge game. How we bounce back from the Washington and Toronto games will tell us a lot about what our chances going forward will be, I think.

I assume Pavs in net. At this point, I no longer care who is in ... they both terrify me now.

Yeah maybe going back to the rotation will get one of them to man up and start playing well

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg

PS: can someone do the GDT for tomorrow? I'm in transit to Winnipeg - some good news, as we've got a new film project starting that will see work done in both Toronto and Winnipeg. Pretty exciting, but means I won't be around tonight/tomorrow morning to put a GDT up.

Awesome! If no one else wants to, I think I still have a template I can use.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

Awesome! If no one else wants to, I think I still have a template I can use.

I think I could do it as well when I get back from work which will be still like 8 hours before the game starts. I can just use my photoshop template from the GermanDT :laugh: ... well without the German part maybe.

Now that I have at least a basic template I could help out with the GDT more often.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006

Same. But losing with Pavs in net is far more infuriating for me.

Whatever.

Just show up and win.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
We need this. Dallas will be out to prove themselves after that 3rd period against Minnesota.

Dear Trouba, feel free to start playing like a stud again. Same with whoever's in net.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
# 55 first one on the ice a couple minutes before anyone else today.

Buff still in forward colours

No sign of Wheeler or Chiarot yet

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I think I could do it as well when I get back from work which will be still like 8 hours before the game starts. I can just use my photoshop template from the GermanDT :laugh: ... well without the German part maybe.

Now that I have at least a basic template I could help out with the GDT more often.

You probably wouldn't have any fun making a Swedish one, would you? :naughty:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It was a fun ride while it lasted, the real Jets have emerged and look to draft at a pretty decent position (10-13 spot). Watching the play-off's without the Jets is nothing new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce