Stars unveil Winter Classic jersey

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
cut.png

lol Jersey's do not look that bad when you see the entire look BUT Those pants are gross

61-tilh3lOL._UY445_.jpg

Reactions: Legionnaire11

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
Love the jersey, could be a solid alternate as I think it's better than their current home one. Not sold on the pants, but get the throwback element of them.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Green jerseys are rarely going to get a bad score from me and I'm a sucker for a good shoulder yoke.

I don't care for the logo, but as I've said before I don't know how you make a good 'Stars' logo, so whatever. It's fine, I guess.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Interesting how everyone seemed to hate Nashville's but likes these. I'm the opposite. Impartial to both really, but if I had to choose....

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I like them a lot, much better than Nashville's jersey. With the white shoulder yoke, reminiscent of the North Stars 80s jerseys. I'm assuming that was intentional, add some yellow stripes and you are there.

img.aspx

Edit: someone do a mock up of the Winter classic with yellow stripes added!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I don't get how anyone is seeing North Stars at all except that they WANT to see it. The cut, the color, the stripes, everything is different. The only thing similar is a star (which is different in shape and position) and the team history.

Put it this way, if they were an original Dallas Bulls expansion team or something with no history in Minnesota, same exactly jersey with a bull head in place of the star, nobody would ever say "looks like the north stars"

Last edited:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I like them a lot, much better than Nashville's jersey. With the white shoulder yoke, reminiscent of the North Stars 80s jerseys. I'm assuming that was intentional, add some yellow stripes and you are there.

img.aspx

Edit: someone do a mock up of the Winter classic with yellow stripes added!
That will be a good base jersey for when the Wild get to host one.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It would have been great if it had yellow and the pants were yellow or green.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Its cute that theyre gonna wear khaki shorts.
Early hockey pants were made out of plain or brown canvas. They started getting colors in the 30s. Personally, I love that they're doing the canvas color- if you're gonna do a vintage-esque uniform, show people what they actually looked like back in the day.

Reactions: The Dallas Jims

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad