GDT: Stars General Thread '23-24

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Yeah it was entirely the revenge factor against the Wild. Somehow 1 good series is getting retconned into a good 3 series.

That said if he's playing on the 3rd pair where he should be with Lundkvist I expect he'll be perfectly fine.
Nah, he was decent after that as well. If anything it's "the Suter is always shit" crowd pretends he is way worse than he is.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
He's a charitable god
Clearly you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
It's ok, it happens to people, nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to see a therapist, a psychologist or at the very least get a hug from somebody.
It'll be ok, we're all hostages of Suters lousy play for another year. We'll get through it together.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Clearly you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
It's ok, it happens to people, nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to see a therapist, a psychologist or at the very least get a hug from somebody.
It'll be ok, we're all hostages of Suters lousy play for another year. We'll get through it together.
If loving Suter is a mental illness I don't want to be sane.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
i genuinely believe @LT will ban us all if Suter scores the GWG to secure the cup.

he wont respect the win
Who could blame him in that scenario, but the chances of that happening, are about as good as my chances of a Margot Robbie and Jessica Alba 3 way.

• Haha
Reactions: LT

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
STL wins in regulation. Dallas must pick up 2 points to clinch a playoff spot tonight.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Think we’re getting to where Suter-Nils is too good for even Pete to ignore, right?

I hope so also. The team is playing great, and I don't see the need to change anything up.

But, depending on who our first round opponent is, and if Nill or Pete think we need size, then Hak will be back.

Also, has anyone heard an update on Hak?

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I hope so also. The team is playing great, and I don't see the need to change anything up.

But, depending on who our first round opponent is, and if Nill or Pete think we need size, then Hak will be back.

Also, has anyone heard an update on Hak?
Last I saw is that he had to get some testing done, which is never good mid injury. Haven’t heard anything about him skating but could’ve missed it.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I mean we need Hakanpaa as the 7th in the playoffs. There are no other acceptable options who won't get utterly eaten alive if someone else gets hurt. And this is what Nill clearly intends, but...

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad