GDT: Stars General Thread '23-24

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Yeah it is that new-ish guy who was a marine, there was a video feature on him recently. What is this 3% thing? Some weirdo group of military folks who think they can overthrow the government if needed or something? USA is so weird.

Kinda figured as much.

Just another result of the US being far too willing to create veterans than take care of their mental health. 🙃

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I thought we were all getting along a little too well lately- glad I could intervene and get the blood pumping early for playoffs. 🙃

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
They think our assistant equipment manager is gonna overthrow the US government and its made them upset
Here you go, King. Hockey is for everybody playboi. If you’re a part of a group that doesn’t align with extremist views then thats great, but tattoos don’t come with disclaimers. You can’t be ignorant about what others are doing with that symbol and who they align themselves with.

IMG_0908.jpeg

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Lil food for thought for your Monday afternoon hfstars

I wouldn’t mind a bridge deal either, but if Wyatt got 8x8 I’d have no choice but to build Nill the statue he deserves

Reactions: Johno and LT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lil food for thought for your Monday afternoon hfstars

I wouldn’t mind a bridge deal either, but if Wyatt got 8x8 I’d have no choice but to build Nill the statue he deserves

I would not like a bridge deal. I'd be happy with anything $10m or under

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
If we do end up signing him for 8x8 I can't wait for fans of other teams to laugh hysterically and call it an overpayment because "he hasn't proven shit yet."

Might have to start importing crow from other countries so there's enough for them to eat

• Haha
Reactions: Sports2

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
No bridge for Wyatt. Sign him up long term.
Bridging Wyatt is crazy talk for sure. Anything in the 8m range for 8 years is a huge win for the club and a solid payday for him.

If we do end up signing him for 8x8 I can't wait for fans of other teams to laugh hysterically and call it an overpayment because "he hasn't proven shit yet."

Might have to start importing crow from other countries so there's enough for them to eat
If someone says it's an overpayment show them that graph of under 21 year olds who have 30+ goals in a season. It's ridiculously elite company and you can promptly ignore that person as a fool or someone who doesn't watch Dallas/Wyatt cause they're clueless.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Bridging Wyatt is crazy talk for sure. Anything in the 8m range for 8 years is a huge win for the club and a solid payday for him.

If someone says it's an overpayment show them that graph of under 21 year olds who have 30+ goals in a season. It's ridiculously elite company and you can promptly ignore that person as a fool or someone who doesn't watch Dallas/Wyatt cause they're clueless.
Agreed, but no matter what there will always be those kind of people who say that shit. I'm just gonna get my popcorn and laugh at them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad