Post-Game Talk: Stars burn down Jets village; 2-1 in SO

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I don't thnk you can't be happy with how they played. More finish and we win obviously, but to get outplayed in the first and then to come out and basically neuter the Stars offense is impressive.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Very good game, can't stand the shoot out.

I'm really happy with how the whole team played tonight but especially the Scheifele line which was out against Benn most of the night and really held his line in check.

Just Ducky

Jan 8, 2012
Still a loss- can't be content with that.
Thought the Scheif line was our best.
Myers stood out on D
Bucky continues to impress.

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
Couple of broken sticks in OT was unlucky. I thought we played very well, kept a game against Dallas to 1-1, kept them to low shots, and on the road too. Good Game.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
They played well, but the loser point does us no good.
Chevy's just going to sit and watch his team finish in No Man's Land again.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I'm happy with that game. Getting a point vs the top west team at the end of a road trip is a pretty good finish. Solid game by everyone.

Only 4 points back now!

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Hope Schief is good

Team played great. Can't complain against the ****ing Dallas Stars.

Hellebuyck excellent all game. Not sure if rough first shootout or just happens to be playing against the likes of Benn and Seguin. Either way so far - so good.

Myers and Perrault looked sharp tonight.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Longest road trip against some very good teams, 5pts not bad. 9/10 next at home .500 wont cut it. Good game by many Jets tonight but what has happened to Little's play.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Good game. Overtime and shoot outs make for an exciting game. Like the point but would have preferred two points. This is a good team, good to see no stupid penalties for a change but must work on those power plays. I think this team will make the playoffs

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
2-2-1 road trip.

19-19-3 record.

i-only-doggy-paddle.gif

White Out 403*

The very definition of a bubble team.

Oh well.

ya. with Connor we are bubble team. with Connor and a 3rd d pair and some better pieces for a our 4th and 3rd lines we're probably a team that can win playoff round.

lots to like this game. not going to harp on the loss... we did pretty good. blew some chances.... and this is what can happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad