Confirmed with Link: Stars acquire F Vlad Namestnikov from Detroit for a 4th Round Pick in 2024

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
It's probably against the spirit of the boards, but I often wish there was ban on low effort/garbage posts. I don't even mean shitposting, I mean that stating an opinion like "X Sucks" without expanding on it in any way is just a waste of everyone's time to read and write. Maybe the best move is to have specific threads that ban low-effort posting? I dunno, I'm not a mod, I've just found myself wishing this was a rule for a while.

Reactions: Elysian

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
It's probably against the spirit of the boards, but I often wish there was ban on low effort/garbage posts. I don't even mean shitposting, I mean that stating an opinion like "X Sucks" without expanding on it in any way is just a waste of everyone's time to read and write. Maybe the best move is to have specific threads that ban low-effort posting? I dunno, I'm not a mod, I've just found myself wishing this was a rule for a while.
Agree to disagree

Reactions: BrettHullsToe

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

To seriously answer the question, we actually do delete low-effort posts. It just has to be exceptionally low, like "first" or just a single emoji.

For stuff like this, best option is to just ignore it.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
To seriously answer the question, we actually do delete low-effort posts. It just has to be exceptionally low, like "first" or just a single emoji.

For stuff like this, best option is to just ignore it.

Yeah I wouldn't expect some site-wide enforcement, I'm gonna guess you guys aren't paid, or if you are, not nearly enough to enforce quality checks. I am sad that is the bar though. :laugh:

Reactions: LT

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
#First
#BownessSucksNoReasonNeeded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad