Post-Game Talk: Stars 4, Canucks 2: Oh no. We lost again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
0gkLp2h.png

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
The more I watch the Sedins play.. it's almost like they haven't come to terms yet with eachother being a half step slower these days.

It's not so much that they themselves try anything too outlandish, but they're constantly putting pucks in places their brother can't quite get to. It's like the puck is always just barely out reach.

Like they're trolling each other?

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
This is how sheltered I am LOL.....I went to a Dallas Stars game (in Dallas :)) a couple years ago - they actually were hosting the Canucks!

Didn't realize that unlike Vancouver (and I guess a fair number of other cities ?), *NOBODY* lives Downtown! It was like a scene out of "The Walking Dead" at night (what few restaurants were there closed really early in the evening) as Downtown Dallas was REALLY creepy at night.

No sign of life *AT ALL* when the sun went down.:amazed:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I actually semi-watched the whole game although I spent more time gluing random things to a denim coat.

Denim coat was more inspiring.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
His deployment has been awful. And they haven't said anything to make him feel safe

Yes, but do you actually think deployment is the reason this team is so bad? Like adjusting ice time and zone starts is going to do a whole heck of a lot.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Yes, but do you actually think deployment is the reason this team is so bad? Like adjusting ice time and zone starts is going to do a whole heck of a lot.

It's a **** lineup but playing Megna on the top line for 30'ish games certainly didn't help.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I beg to differ.

I don't necessarily agree with the sentiment, but based on the Benning and Linden interviews recently I think WD will be around next year. I think they'll sell it as a lot of the roster stuff (and injuries) being out of his control.

Also, Ryan Miller looked near death on the post-game interview.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

I think it's less about grabbing wins more about just let the kids relax and play, get some experience especially against teams fighting for playoff spot who'll likely crank up to nigh-playoff levels. But yeah I do agree with your point regarding the roster's capabilities - basically it's an AHL roster.

Oh and let's not forget how WD tries to discredit Horvat and Baer around every corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad