Online Series: Star Wars: Ahsoka (August 23rd)

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Looking forward to this. Ahsoka is Filoni's baby. Hope they put everything they can into making this awesome and not Boba Fettish.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

That looks visually better than the Mandalorian.

thrawn-ahsoka.jpg

Last edited:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
These SW live action shows have largely been hit or miss. Hopefully with Thrawn this one is more of a hit. Can't say I ever really liked the Ahsoka character all that much but I'll give it a chance.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I feel like I missed something along the way, why did Ashoka bow out of the Galactic Civil War again? If she lived long enough to have adventures after the Fall of the Empire, what was she doing during the Galactic Civil War? For the longest time it was played like Luke, Vader, Yoda, and Palpatine were the only force users left in the whole galaxy. I know I could've asked this when Ashoka showed up in Mando but i didn't over think it then. I am now.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I feel like I missed something along the way, why did Ashoka bow out of the Galactic Civil War again? If she lived long enough to have adventures after the Fall of the Empire, what was she doing during the Galactic Civil War? For the longest time it was played like Luke, Vader, Yoda, and Palpatine were the only force users left in the whole galaxy. I know I could've asked this when Ashoka showed up in Mando but i didn't over think it then. I am now.

We don't actually know where she was or what she was doing during the Galactic Civil War. There's a time jump. The last time we see her on screen before Episode IV, she's stranded on the planet Malachor, which is a planet in the Outer Rim and the site of a Sith Temple. The next time we see her is after Episode VI.

There's other media that hints at her getting to the World Between the Worlds from Malachor, but it's not a complete story as far as I know. World Between the Worlds: "a mystical plane within the Force that served as a collection of doors and pathways existing between time and space, linking all moments in time together"... it's something from Rebels. All of the circles and lines and shit in the Ahsoka shows logo/graphics is connected to that.

Reactions: HanSolo

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The shot of her fighting Ray Stevenson's character looks like it may be taking place in the World Between Worlds (or it may just be in some kind of Jedi/Sith temple) so it'll be interesting to see how they bring that into the show. It might be a bit of a jarring concept for those unfamiliar with it, although I guess it's not really any weirder than the multiverse stuff we see in comic book movies.

Reactions: Jussi and Power Man

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
There’s a theory that the inquisitor Ahsoka is fighting is Ezra , after being manipulated by Thrawn
I dig it

Also that hologram of Ezra must be the holographic message he left to the crew at the end of the season finale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad