GDT: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 1, Game2 - Leafs Vs Bolts; May 4th. 7:30 p.m. EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I agree

I love how people are blaming simmonds for doing exactly what Tampa has been doing these last 2 games. Difference? League wants TBL to win, so they never get called. Its clear the teams are playing by 2 separate sets of rules. Tampa has no rules, and the Leafs better play squeaky clean.

Notice that the hit Clifford made was horrible/violent yet nothing is being said about Engvall being run head first into the boards? Why are all the announcers silent? Why haven't we seen 15 replays like they do ANYTIME a Leaf player does anything remotely questionable?

It reminds me too much of the WWE and how their announcers are in on the fixing so they misdirect. Just like our 'announcers' What would be great fun, is if we kept a tally for the number of times the announce team tries to gaslight us. "Mitch Marner fell so he wasn't able to complete the play" Meanwhile its obvious to anyone with eyes that he was tripped.
You my friend are one of the very few posters who actually understands what they're watching.

It is so f***ing pathetic that even the announcers are in on this too. The display of dipshittery from the Matthews suspension was astonishing - all of a sudden all the announcers and panelists are acting like Matthews is the only f***ing guy who's ever crosschecked someone up high.

The smooth brains like to chalk this up to "inconsistent action from the DOPS". Yet it's actually remarkably consistent in the big picture if you know what the game is.

Reactions: Azazel

KLM-Line

May 8, 2007
Munich
Just do it the Tampa way. Be down on Vasi and this team of Miami loosers is done. Regardless if Hedman or Stamer overreact. They are toatst and they know it. ButTampa is destroiyning human lives firtst and foremost before they play hockey. Canadians on the Tampa team should get life suspensions for enntering the country . Loosers.

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
You my friend are one of the very few posters who actually understands what they're watching.

It is so f***ing pathetic that even the announcers are in on this too. The display of dipshittery from the Matthews suspension was astonishing - all of a sudden all the announcers and panelists are acting like Matthews is the only f***ing guy who's ever crosschecked someone up high.

The smooth brains like to chalk this up to "inconsistent action from the DOPS". Yet it's actually remarkably consistent in the big picture if you know what the game is.
Bingo. I also have Emails from Darren Dreger and LeBrun demanding suspensions from the DOPS. The announcers have a direct line to the DOPS. Knowing that makes eveything the announcers say and do suspect in my books. Not to mention that TSN/SN have a financial incentive to shit on the Leafs knowing they will get engagement from Leaf fans and haters. Thats a lot of click money, and the more absurd the more the engagement.

Reactions: IPS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad