Stanley Cup parade... Saturday night on the Strip!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Bros and sises, if they don't figure out this audio, I'm going to go wild. We need crowd and speakers.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
McPhee is always such a hardo, settle down for my speech, wait for the crowd to calm down before he continues his speech.
Alpha af
He must be awful to live with. :laugh:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I know...I feel bad I have nothing to contribute. First time you've been this active on the VGK board in ages & it's a ghost town.
It's probably my fault, I was so bought in at the beginning that when it didn't take off because message boards died, I lost the passion and realized I enjoy hockey better when I'm not arguing with others on a message board, which may be the actual lesson I learned.

However, the Knights won. So let's go, this is as good as I could have expected.

Full disclosure: I kinda moved over to discord, but didn't participate much, just watched there. However, when they shut it down for the clinching game, that place can rot in hell for the rest of my life as far as I'm concerned. I'll be here with the people that stayed alive for the important stuff. As small as the group may be.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
It's probably my fault, I was so bought in at the beginning that when it didn't take off because message boards died, I lost the passion and realized I enjoy hockey better when I'm not arguing with others on a message board, which may be the actual lesson I learned.

However, the Knights won. So let's go, this is as good as I could have expected.
Even though I would never wanna move back, I've been feeling a little nostalgic for Vegas the past 3-4 weeks since they beat the Oilers. I'm sure you're feeling the same. It sucks I didn't get to share this with my buddies out there...most of them were on the strip tonight.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Even though I would never wanna move back, I've been feeling a little nostalgic for Vegas the past 3-4 weeks since they beat the Oilers. I'm sure you're feeling the same. It sucks I didn't get to share this with my buddies out there...most of them were on the strip tonight.
I miss my city and my friends and every single Knights fan out there and I feel like an orphan out here in Seattle, but today is the second day I miss living in Las Vegas. Tuesday was the first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad