STANLEY CUP FINALS : LIGHTNING VS CANADIANS

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Not a great finals, but everyone that hates Corey Perry gets to enjoy the schadenfreude of watching him lose back-to-back (to the same team!).

Reactions: PelagicJoe

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Not a great finals, but everyone that hates Corey Perry gets to enjoy the schadenfreude of watching him lose back-to-back (to the same team!).

It certainly felt inevitable. A bit like how I felt watching the Wings in 2002. Like OK Irbe and their grinding might steal a game and make it look close but we know damn well who is going to come out on top here.

And yes, Perry is so easy to dislike. I wish I had a filmed reaction of myself when he got nailed for the embellishment penalty. Pure bliss.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base

Very cool! Thought it needed to be repeated.

upload_2021-7-9_12-27-19.png

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Just hit refresh until the page works. Twitter can be weird sometimes.
Thanks for the heads up. I usually do 1-3x, it's been happening since Nov 2nd/3rd 2020 (I wonder why?)

My theory is Twitter wants addl. clicks & some links work after 2-5 retry's etc., some just don't work (but Twitter racks up 10clicks in the process).

I probably hurt Jack Dorsey's feelings somewhere in cyberspace.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Thanks for the heads up. I usually do 1-3x, it's been happening since Nov 2nd/3rd 2020 (I wonder why?)

My theory is Twitter wants addl. clicks & some links work after 2-5 retry's etc., some just don't work (but Twitter racks up 10clicks in the process).

I probably hurt Jack Dorsey's feelings somewhere in cyberspace.

Dude stop there's no plot from Twitter, it's something is messed up with your browser. Clear you cookies, cache, or try a different one.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Dude stop there's no plot from Twitter, it's something is messed up with your browser. Clear you cookies, cache, or try a different one.
I've done all that. Even switched to a new PC etc. My security/settings are pretty strict so maybe something in permissions. I only click twitter for HFBoards.

Besides, it's more fun to think there's some twitterverse cyborg-boogieman :cool:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad