GDT: Staj-lien vs Predator: Calgary vs Nashville (8PM, SNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Well our PP has been trash, so let's put Brouwer out there.

My God.

Just kill me now.

I don't even hate Brouwer anymore (well I do), it's not his fault the coaches are putting him in areas where he won't succeed.

Reactions: Sk8M8

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Clearly the team needs another scorer.

Just don't mortgage the future for one.

Pick one.

Also, not sure how you can say drama queen, when the Flames were equally as tragic last year. If not for the 10 game win streak the Flames don't make the playoffs last year.

The Flames under GG are under .500 in regulation. Without 3 on 3 OT, the Flames are a bottom 5-10 team the last 2 years.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
At least can get a 1st back in a backlund deadline deal; no use signing a 29 year old to a 7 year deal

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
So many drama queen's in here. It's game 33 FFS.

Clearly the team needs another scorer. Just don't mortgage the future for one.

The future is already mortgaged and the Flames got a #5D for it

This team needs to be better top to bottom

Easiest place to start would be to can the awful PP coach

Reactions: Bounces R Way

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
NpwOIXH.gif

Trying to get the goal scoring out

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
the pp set up is beyond stupid now, gaudreau and brodie are the only ones touching the puck and the other 2 guys down the wing dont even move. Ferland has been beyond uselss, remember those people that says its not a hot streak? ppfffttt. as much as i dislike versteeg on the pp, he can make plays, now the pk just watch JG and brodie and its GG. it baffles me why we dont use stone or gio or bloody hamilton up there, have someone with a shot/ can make plays, the pp is so predicable rn is cameron even coaching? or is he just collecting paychecks claiming to be working on it

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Pick one.

Also, not sure how you can say drama queen, when the Flames were equally as tragic last year. If not for the 10 game win streak the Flames don't make the playoffs last year.

The Flames under GG are under .500 in regulation. Without 3 on 3 OT, the Flames are a bottom 5-10 team the last 2 years.
The future is already mortgaged and the Flames got a #5D for it

This team needs to be better top to bottom

Easiest place to start would be to can the awful PP coach

The roster has underperformed and is still within a couple points of a playoff spot. I was one of the few who disagreed with giving Hartley the axe. Would of been interesting to see what he could do with a competent goalie. Despite their record I would say they've played better than they did in the early season. I will say however GG needs to fix the special teams if he hopes to last the year.

Firing the coach would be so Calgary Flames. Haven't they sacrificed enough lambs at that particular altar before? Who do you people have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad