GDT: Staj-lien vs Predator: Calgary vs Nashville (8PM, SNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
After seeing the nursing home owners walking out with the silver stick I can see why there’s been no full rebuild

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hoping Treliving gives Flames fans a nice gift this Christmas, firing all these buffoon coaches.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
i don't have much to add to this conversation, but reading back the last couple of pages, I just echo all of your sentiments. This shit is getting old fast.
I don't know why they keep bringing up the absence of Versteeg, I'm sick of hearing it.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
5v5 scoring has been the biggest problem in the last two years. And now that our PP has gone to hell, we're suffering big time.

If this team doesn't go on a run soon, the Islanders can say hello to a nice lottery pick

Reactions: FlamerForLife

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
5v5 scoring has been the biggest problem in the last two years. And now that our PP has gone to hell, we're suffering big time.

If this team doesn't go on a run soon, the Islanders can say hello to a nice lottery pick

There is a pretty good chance Dahlin becoming an Islander and BT on the unemployment line. I hope he take GG with him.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Man, I just don't know what to expect anymore, we should be so much better than this with our roster and every f***ing bounce goes against us.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
They can't, the pick is protected. Please tell me the pick is protected, I am under the assumption that it is.
It's not, but frankly anyone that thinks we are going to end up with high enough odds to get the top pick is either a moron or a troll.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
It's not, but frankly anyone that thinks we are going to end up with high enough odds to get the top pick is either a moron or a troll.

I am not a troll, a moron, probably. Right now we are in the bottom 10, that means a top 10 pick. Win, just win.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Kulak gets a roughing penalty there?

Yet Gaudreau gets away with a slash.

How these people get paid blows my mind.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
And this isn't a jinx because it obviously won't work, but Pekka is getting a shutout tonight.

It especially won't work because we are going on the PP after the break.

Reactions: SouthNash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad