Stadium Series seating

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Well, got to hand it to the Kings ticket office as they called me back today to inform me that the NHL will allow me to upgrade to the originally priced $249 but now $149 seats. I have to pay the $10 difference but that's fine as my whole beef was not having them priced at $149 from the start.

Am I still paying too much? Yes, but I was already living at $150 after fees for the Top Deck so I'll gladly pay $10 more a seat to move down to a much better seat.

Kudos to the Kings for working this because they have to run through the NHL on all of this stuff.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Beer garden? where? I'm trying to avoid paying $10 a beer...

I floated the idea of getting a party bus to and from Long Beach. Any interest in joining if I put that together? It would be about $20 a person.

Dude...I have at least three and possibly four heads that would be into that. My current plan is to take the train from LB and do the shuttle.

Dude...I have at least three and possibly four heads that would be into that. My current plan is to take the train from LB and do the shuttle.

I will PM you if it looks like it is going to happen and get your info. If you get more people that are interested, let me know because I'll need 25 ppl minimum to make it happen. Right now I have about 10 pp without really asking any of my friends. Not sure if you have ever been on the Big Red Bus before but that is who I'm dealing with. I did my birthday with them and a friends bachelor party. They are super cool... and it is BYOB.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
I will PM you if it looks like it is going to happen and get your info. If you get more people that are interested, let me know because I'll need 25 ppl minimum to make it happen. Right now I have about 10 pp without really asking any of my friends. Not sure if you have ever been on the Big Red Bus before but that is who I'm dealing with. I did my birthday with them and a friends bachelor party. They are super cool... and it is BYOB.

THE Big Red Bus? That'd be an interesting afternoon. Imagine rolling up the 110 (atop the carpool lane) on the upper deck! Heck, if you pull it off, let the Kings know and invite Bailey. It'd make for great "hockey in LA" TV.

Do those guys also run the pedal-powered trolley thing that seats eight or ten? 'Cause that could be an option, too. Might need to get an early start though.

I don't think they do the Barcycle and that seems like too much of a workout! :)

This is the one:

564822_10150910024394706_1120511489_n-940x608.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad