GDT: Stadium Series | Predators vs Lightning | 02.26.22 | 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

You

Jul 1, 2010
I didn't think it was a good effort, but the two weak/phantom penalties in the 2nd plus them whistling our only scoring chance dead early turned it. What a surprise.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I didn't think it was a good effort, but the two weak/phantom penalties in the 2nd plus them whistling our only scoring chance dead early turned it. What a surprise.
Tbh it's mostly penalties that are killing us whether it is our own doing or just bad calls. About the time we get back going here comes another one.

There are some individual issues ( Josi trying to do too much as an example ) but penalties are killing us more than anything.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Tbh it's mostly penalties that are killing us whether it is our own doing or just bad calls. About the time we get back going here comes another one.

There are some individual issues ( Josi trying to do too much as an example ) but penalties are killing us more than anything.
The three goals were two power plays and a forward trying to cover Stamkos (a d-man would theoretically have had a better gap than Tolvanen did). Like you say, the same exact mistakes continuing to hurt us.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
So did TNT inherit the NBCSN contracts? Or did they consciously decide to hire "Eddie O" and "Jonesy"? How long are these morons going to ruin national broadcasts?
The good news is that TNT can show a lot of improvement with just a little effort. :laugh:

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Yeah, I'm done with outdoor games for the next 20 years or so. I went to Dallas and to this one. I saw, experienced the spectacle but I'm done.

Losing them both stinks but that's part of it when you go to games.

Reactions: bdub24

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The weather didn't bother me too much tonight. I layered up but looking back I should have brought gloves. Thankfully the wind was light tonight.

Sitting at the club level had its perks as well with the climate controlled concourse/club area. Gave you a chance to warm up a little if you went for drinks/food/restrooms.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Not the result we wanted but still a good experience. Great opportunity for those of us who didn't get to go to the Winter Classic.

....and still not a fan of those god awful jerseys

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Had a lot of fun, 2 rows up from the field/ice? Honestly just a bad all around 2nd period sunk us. Would've been nice to win one in front of the home crowd but not to be. Let's avoid anymore outdoor games if possible.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
So did TNT inherit the NBCSN contracts? Or did they consciously decide to hire "Eddie O" and "Jonesy"? How long are these morons going to ruin national broadcasts?

They are great hockey broadcasters!

If you are a Chicago Blackhawks fan or you are Canadian and you hate southern NHL teams, or you are blind and can't see the game.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I'm happy for Jeannot, first TN outdoor goal and gets recognition on national tv.

I thought the Preds ran out of steam in the second period. But they regrouped in the intermission and fought back in the third.

Uniforms looked fantastic! Loved the helmets, too! Loved the intermissions, and all the music featured.

What a great day! Proud of the city, team and fans! Only disappointed in the outcome of the game.

Like the Preds wrote on a Twitter post, we might not win the game, but we never lose the party!

Nashville is spectacular at putting on these big events!

For the Dallas game I sat in the lower bowl, this time I went in the 300 level and that was an incredible view!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Yea uniforms looked great on ice, don’t get all the hate they get
Because the part people dislike just looks like a yellow stripe from a distance or on TV. It's up close where the issue starts because you can see the details everyone dislikes.

Everyone likes the color scheme it's the lettering across the front where the issue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad