GDT: Stadium Series | Predators vs Lightning | 02.26.22 | 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Just got home and tuned in. Actually like the jerseys a lot more than I thought I would particularly the helmets. Lightning coaches look like Tiny Tim. I also really hate how after how many years of these outdoor games they still can’t get good camera angles. I always feel dizzy watching them.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Didn't get a good enough look at it but my initial look was that he just fell down.
I think the tell is that he laid on the ice behind the net for like 30 seconds looking over his shoulder like he'd had his shins broken or something

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I think the tell is that he laid on the ice behind the net for like 30 seconds looking over his shoulder like he'd had his shins broken or something
I mean it's Perry, everything with him is dramatic. I'd say he probably just fell down but just cause of how ticked Myers looked but that doesn't always mean anything.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
To be fair, nailing picks like Kucherov and Point will do it too. They’ve certainly had huge contributions from their high picks as well.
I keep confusing them with Colorado. They did go into the tank twice, but the second time all they got out of it was Drouin, though acquiring Sergachev for him was still a pretty important move. Stamkos and Hedman back-to-back...sure would be nice to ever get even one player like that high in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad