GDT: Stadium Series | Predators vs Lightning | 02.26.22 | 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
From the 300 level the white numbers on the jersey stood out. The “Smashville” extending beyond the gold band just became a blob.

. D4A25B32-683C-4E0C-B3A0-4E0E6EA5D23F.jpeg

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I had fun! Would have preferred a win but the guys made it interesting in the last few minutes.

It was really cold the last 10-15 minutes. I had seats in the middle of the top level -- view was great! Jailbait and Mr JB were in a section nearby so I saw them and then after the game saw 101, Mrs 101 and 101Jr. That was fun. All in all a great experience that I would do again.

Reactions: AnalogKid

ManiacCaniac

Nov 7, 2005
Sorry the Preds lost, but it was a good game and a GREAT event. WOW, full house, good TV coverage, what's not to like. Even the weather cooperated. The Canes are on schedule for a stadium game next year, but it will hard to top your event. Congrats.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We had a blast at both the winter classic and the stadium series. While a win in either of them would have been nice it was still an awesome experience that I’d really like to do again.

How long would you want to wait until seeing the Preds in another one of these? I think it’s about 4-5 years for me.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
We had a blast at both the winter classic and the stadium series. While a win in either of them would have been nice it was still an awesome experience that I’d really like to do again.

How long would you want to wait until seeing the Preds in another one of these? I think it’s about 4-5 years for me.

There are a ton of NHL teams who want one. I can wait 10 years.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I feel like if Carrier played we would faired quite abit better, but they made it close and entertaining. So ill take it.

I didn't see the Preds game because I was at the Admirals game.

That may be the nicest thing I have seen posted about Carrier this year. This is his first full NHL season and Nashville is known for having four of the top defensemen in the NHL most years. That is a lot to live up to. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad