St. John's Ice Caps 2013 - 14 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Impressive. Monarchs are no slouches and the roster has three of its mainstays out.

I want to watch some more games to check out Pasquale - looks like he's having a career year.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Ice Caps Win 4-1

Scoring
1. STJ Jaffray, (10) (Gordon, O'Neill), 0:52
2. STJ Albert, (5) (MacKinnon), 7:56 (SH)
2. STJ Samson, (10) (Lipon, O'Neill), 11:20 (PP)
2. MCH Deslauriers, (14) (Weal, Schultz), 14:17
3. STJ Samson, (11) , 19:46 (EN)

Shots 37-31 Monarchs

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
We have the Monarchs number. Great game by the caps tonight and Eddie was outstanding. Hutch is the starter tomorow and we get Klingberg back. All signs point to another good game tomorow

trouty

Oct 3, 2011
We have the Monarchs number. Great game by the caps tonight and Eddie was outstanding. Hutch is the starter tomorow and we get Klingberg back. All signs point to another good game tomorow

ya cause winning that first game always means a win in game 2,give your head a shake,your gonna see a different Monarchs team tomorrow,and a different depleated team at that.Tommorrow night will be the toughest to win of all and if things go as normal Icecaps will be out played the first 10 min and down 2-0 and try to rally back aka Portland aka every other team that rolls in

As much as I don't trust Eddie after tonights game u run with him and then toss Hutchingson in Monday

Coach made that mistake against Portland won first 1 then tossed im Jussie who had to contend with a flat team,and was blamed when in reality it was zero to do with him

so having a teams number is going 4-2 and in 1 game we threw away 2 pts on a shorthandedc goal with 13 sec left.We dominate Manchester in Manchester and vs Jones its the opposite in St.John's where they hold a winning record

Last edited by a moderator:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
[Deleted Post]

I find trouty candid and refreshing. Kind of the Sipowicz of The Rock vibe but only less negative after losses. Calls it the way he sees it and doesn't worry about anyone's feelings. we all have an uncle like trouty.

There is a natural mild conflict of interest that is going to happen between hard core farm club fans and dual loyalty parent club first farm club second fans like me. I don't always agree with trouty but he is a diehard and I appreciate his passion and I have never taken offense to his candid posts (not that he would care).

On a side note I can't believe how compressed the teams are record wise in the east.

Up at em Caps

Last edited by a moderator:

trouty

Oct 3, 2011
Thanks,thou I don't remember what I posted their that was removed hahaha

That's the truth hardcore farm fans wnd Jets fans will disagree,cause I see whats best for the Icecaps,while Jets fans are looking out for the main club,as its suppose to be,so I don't have an issue with that

cheers all hoping for a big win tonight

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
ya cause winning that first game always means a win in game 2,give your head a shake,your gonna see a different Monarchs team tomorrow,and a different depleated team at that.Tommorrow night will be the toughest to win of all and if things go as normal Icecaps will be out played the first 10 min and down 2-0 and try to rally back aka Portland aka every other team that rolls in

As much as I don't trust Eddie after tonights game u run with him and then toss Hutchingson in Monday

Coach made that mistake against Portland won first 1 then tossed im Jussie who had to contend with a flat team,and was blamed when in reality it was zero to do with him

so having a teams number is going 4-2 and in 1 game we threw away 2 pts on a shorthandedc goal with 13 sec left.We dominate Manchester in Manchester and vs Jones its the opposite in St.John's where they hold a winning record

Did I say ANYTHING about them winning tonight? I said all points to another good game...as in a good game of hockey between two good teams? Why don't you give you're head a shake and breathe in some positivity. God lord man. Hutchinson is also an AHL vet, not like Jussi who is still trying to adjust to this level of play aka a rookie aka doesn't play often. I respect you're views on Eddie but the guy needs some rest or he's going to fizzle out real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad