Proposal: Stützle, perfect match for Tkachuk?

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
It’s going to be hard for Stutzle and Brady to play together if he winds up on the left side rather than centre. I personally see him as a centre but there are more than a few scouts that project him as a winger.

Could Brady play on the other side? In the offensive zone he’s going to be right in front of the net regardless and I think our team is going to be built upon zone exits via defensemen.

Would a Stutzle - xxx - Brady line work?

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
It’s going to be hard for Stutzle and Brady to play together if he winds up on the left side rather than centre. I personally see him as a centre but there are more than a few scouts that project him as a winger.
I think he'll play centre, but even if that's not the case, he pretty much ran Manheim's PP last year. He could do wonders with Brady there.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Brady's style is better with someone like Stone than it is with Stutzle. Stutzle would be magic with Raymond/Holtz/Quinn. Tkachuk would be awesome with Norris, Lundell, Rossi, Byfield. Eh, Tkachuk tbh plays just a diverse game I think he'll do good with anyone tbh.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00