SSM Greyhounds 2023 - 2024 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
An executive not telling the truth about a player's status in the playoffs is not a massive conspiracy.

Fans claimed to have sat with a non-ill Zayne Parekh in the stands. That's about as valuable as info from a different Spirit fan forum about Oke.

I was just sharing info for the benefit of my fellow Hounds fans that have done the same for me over the years. It has proven to be true. You can just ignore me instead of responding every time. I do understand your perspective for the record.

Last edited:

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
An executive not telling the truth about a player's status in the playoffs is not a massive conspiracy.

Fans claimed to have sat with a non-ill Zayne Parekh in the stands. That's about as valuable as info from a different Spirit fan forum about Oke.

I was just sharing info for the benefit of my fellow Hounds fans that have done the same for me over the years. It has proven to be true. You can just ignore me instead of responding every time. I do understand your perspective for the record.

You can’t say it was proven to be true when you haven’t proven anything at all.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022

It's been proven he wasn't ill?or (injured?....not sure if you said that but its all public ;))?
Please share since you brought it up.
And Spirit fans were just sharing info with you lol. But yours holds more value without context?
At least they posted what they know n saw unlike yourself with the side stepping.

Jay R

Mar 30, 2024
You can’t say it was proven to be true when you haven’t proven anything at all.
Something is wrong with and I have no knowledge of it but you don't just sit your best offencesive d-man just because you don't wanna him to take more punishment but like most fans will never know

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
so far the hounds are getting outworked and outhustled on every puck. Charlie the only reason it's not 2 or 3 to nothing.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
parekh should be be in the locker room. what a hot steaming pile of dogs**t. they've called 5 and reviewed every other questionable hit, why not this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: OHLfan200

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
The league protects its stars that’s for sure.

He spit on 2 kingston players this year, sat out 2 games for the league to look at it and then they announced he only got 2 for it and he came back the next day lol.

Very talented but does not seem like a very likeable guy.

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
that was a soft, disinterested, and lazy first period. gotta be better.
I don’t disagree with you. I also kind of saw it as the Spirit coming out with all of their guns blazing and the Hounds just weathering the storm. Had to expect something like that. Fortunate to be in the lead. 2 periods to go here.

Reactions: DWI Dale

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
I don't intend to diminish the play of saginaw. they were a step faster, moving the puck, and it created a bunch of high quality chances in close. They were buzzing.

Reactions: OHLfan200

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I can't believe the Soo were the first team to be called for embellishment this series. Not that it wasn't- it absolutely was. But after everything else that has been let go before it?

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
parekh should be be in the locker room. what a hot steaming pile of dogs**t. they've called 5 and reviewed every other questionable hit, why not this one?

No idea here on this play, as I didn't see it but my limited viewings of the kid......not a fan of the hit n run or poke n hide regardless of talent.

Reactions: All the Answers

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
D'Intino 100% got away with a hook there on Hay when he split the D

I know there have been a lot of things let go this game, but that one negated a scoring chance for Hay.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
A pair of really obvious too many men penalties missed in a 15 second span. For those listening to the radio, Gerry nailed it. I play it over the television feed.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Television feed got them too. I don't mind the saginaw play by play. Pretty balanced.
I got to speak with Dillon Clark this week, he's a really nice guy. I just do that for pretty much every game, I like Gerry.

Jack Beck you beauty!!! We missed you.

Reactions: DWI Dale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad