SSM Greyhounds 2023 - 2024 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
It looked like to me this was a head injury and that starts concussion protocols. If this is true, I don't think Beck returns for at least couple weeks. I hope my thinking is wrong. But regardless..... next man up. Games go on and I think we'll respond better in tonights 1st period.

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
First time in at least 12 years the hounds have sold out/double row standing a playoff game in the first round ( correct me if I’m wrong )

Also..

IMG_5553.jpeg

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Fantino in, Beck out.

First line should remain unchanged. Frasca - BMB - Hayes, G

Second line, does Fantino slot in for Beck? Cloutier moves up from L3? Maybe Brown gets elevated from L4? I think thats what I would do.
Brown - Allard - Mignosa
DeZoete - D'Intino - Cloutier
Fantino - Martin - Hayes, T

Reactions: Jay R

Jay R

Mar 30, 2024
Fantino in, Beck out.

First line should remain unchanged. Frasca - BMB - Hayes, G

Second line, does Fantino slot in for Beck? Cloutier moves up from L3? Maybe Brown gets elevated from L4? I think thats what I would do.
Brown - Allard - Mignosa
DeZoete - D'Intino - Cloutier
Fantino - Martin - Hayes, T
We should be able to roll solid 4 lines and take it to them, aslong as we come out strong in the first couple of minutes

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I think we see a lopsided Soo W tonight. Zamboni driver won't be needed in Soo end.
Player to watch: D'Intino.
Brodie injured?
He's better than Evans.
Enjoy the game.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
evans holds a slight edge statistically speaking over BMB Jr. either way, we have put a lot of trust in some young defense this playoffs. we'll see how it works out!

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Guelph is self destructing with these bad penalties. I'll hear no complaints after the game, they are all legit.

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
View attachment 843971

I suspect we won't see him back until Round 2 unless Guelph starts pulling off some wins to make this a close series, no sense in unnecessarily rushing him back into the lineup when we'll need him later on.

With Karabela and Bowman now out to injuries, makes the hill that much tougher to climb for the Storm...

Reactions: HF92 and 93MemCup

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
I suspect we won't see him back until Round 2 unless Guelph starts pulling off some wins to make this a close series, no sense in unnecessarily rushing him back into the lineup when we'll need him later on.

With Karabela and Bowman now out to injuries, makes the hill that much tougher to climb for the Storm...
Oh no, what happened to Karabela and Bowman?? I wasn't able to watch...

Reactions: HF92

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
Jack Beck was walking around the arena last night and seemed to be in good spirits. Took a photo with one of my friends kid. If it was a serious concussion I’m not sure he’d be at the arena doing that with noise/lighte/ etc just two days after but I’m not a doctor haha

Update on Guelph players:
IMG_5612.jpeg

Reactions: staubitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad