Post-Game Talk: Squidward

3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IchabodCrane

Mar 11, 2023
fantastic defensive effort. gave em nothing.

Chytil probably the best game of his career

Laf good

Kakko I still want to see more from

Not to alarm anyone but the Rangers are the 2nd best FO team in the NHL right now
Faceoffs: trocheck and bonino are always well above 50%, zbad has been 50 but seems to be better this year… thats 3/4 of our centers that are good!

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
can we follow it up with 2 good games in a row?

Chai-tyl

Winning games without some of our 'primary' goal scorers, scoring goals.

They can rack up the assists but Zibs and Chytil will start putting the puck in the net.

Scoring solves a lot of problems.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Didn't watch last night, but those Bread goals. Holy fluck.

And Quick not shitting himself after letting in the first goal.

giphy.gif

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
seriously one of the best regular season games ive ever seen the Rangers play. it was a perfect game. also was nice to see someone elses top pick (Beniers) be completely invisible and even better that both of ours actually scored!!!

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
So Wheeler is not lasting the entire season, right?

He looks slow as molasses, and Laviolette has him skipping every other shift
I think Othmann gets a call up, and ends up getting about 40 games. Splitting with Wheeler.
He looks slow, but he also is surprisingly good at forechecking, and playing that puck possession game. But I think othmann is forcing his way into the conversation already.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Laf is going to have a better year than kakko who might just be a really good two way 40-45 pt player. Like I said I’m ready for Kane to displace him in the top 6

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
They seem content :rolleyes:
I only ask because there are quaint, charming places I've come across on road trips that seem lost in time. Ferndale, California comes to mind as a place that I hope never changes. Napier, NZ would be another.

Then there are other places I've driven through that I won't mention the names, that really need to get with the times & it has nothing to do with the scenery.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad