Post-Game Talk: Squidward

3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Heung-Min Son has a better shooting percentage for Tottenham in soccer than our players in hockey.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I live in Europe so Game 5 was spent in bed with matchsticks trying to prise my eyes open - had a better bead on Buffalo 😂
I figured that’s what Glasgow meant.

Game 5 was played similarly, and seattle wasn’t a bad team last year, and they had no answer once we started to really ramp up the system.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We have a team that lends itself to lower-scoring games and we've done an excellent job limiting quality against.

It's not perfect but Laviolette understands the roster he has.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
We have a team that lends itself to lower-scoring games and we've done an excellent job limiting quality against.

It's not perfect but Laviolette understands the roster he has.
If we're going to win, we have to win like the Lightning.

With that said, we 100% need the stars to carry/lead. The kids are the extra cherry on top. If the kids produce along with the vets, we're a dynasty.... MASSIVE 'IF'

Nearly all Cup winners are led by vets. You can have some kids chipping in but they are not the main course. We will live and die by the vets.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Can we be a more talented version of the Trotz Islanders?

Not quite. That team could choke the life out of a game at the drop of a hat because it’s what they had to do.

Trotz isles were dirty AF too. I still can’t believe they got away with the volume of shit that they got away with.

Their 4th line was also pretty good. Ours is trash though that can and will change in the coming months if it needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad