Rumor: Sportsnet's John Shannon is saying Kadri deal to the Isles is getting finalized and should be done by this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
They could only dream for a return like that for a salary dump.
I definitely havent thought of Barzal as a salary dump. I'm assuming you meant him and not Dillon?

A move like this would take a huge part of the sting away of when they are losing Dubois for the Jets

If you meant Dillon, then fair ball I guess. He's in that not overpaid but has no value with the cap the wauly it is group. Like half the veterans in the league rn.

How about we get Ehlers for Beauvilier and a 1st instead, and screw Kadri.
I only responded to a guy who brought Barzal and Dobson up. I thought I was being nice not bringing him up lol

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I still think there's a chance Lou shocks the world and trades Barzal or Dobson. Barzal more so than Dobson
Barzal I could see, there was underground rumors of him almost being traded at the deadline

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
You mean Barzal for 1st + Lucius + McGroarty
If the Isles want to keep everyone they should just not sign Kadri

I realize it's a bit of a pipe dream. Someone said they could see Lou pulling a surprising move and moving Barzal or Dobson. So I threw something out there.

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
Dobson is not getting 7 million, Romanov is not getting 3 million.

In all likelihood Dobson signs a bridge deal for 4.5-5, Romanov around 2.
Help me out here, I can't find a single RHD that had 13 goals, 38 assists for 51 points that signed a bridge for 5M.

I can find a RHD that had lesser points at the end of their entry level contract that signed for 8M.

I can also find a RHD that had lesser points at the end of their entry level contract that signed for 9M.

• Haha
Reactions: WingsToPick4th

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Help me out here, I can't find a single RHD that had 13 goals, 38 assists for 51 points that signed a bridge for 5M.

I can find a RHD that had lesser points at the end of their entry level contract that signed for 8M.

I can also find a RHD that had lesser points at the end of their entry level contract that signed for 9M.

What makes those bridge contracts?

Macavoy got 4.9 for three years. That’s a comparable to use. We’re all in the dark for this but using Makar and Chabot as comparables on mid to long term deals isn’t gonna fly

Bridge deal is 2 years traditionally, a bridge between the ELC and a long term deal

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Colorado playing 4D chess leaking this “news” only to watch Lou throw a fit and back out last second. Kadri signs in Colorado for half

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Cant help it but i se Lou on your avatar and the rest of the islanders management trying to force him to sign Kadri and stop the nonsene.

I am too lazy to look for it but co-owner Jon Ledecky was asked about the team's offseason so far and he responded with "in Lou we trust".

Though there's probably some STH's that are biding their time waiting for the announcement of who will be on the team but corporate boxes are all full....

So if there was a picture of a couple blind men hugging Lou in BT's avatar that would make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad