GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I was just thinking...

If Jim had Led Zeppelin behind him that would sound like Pearl Jam. Morrison was like Hasek on the Sabers.

Your first observation is spot on. Your second one maybe not so much if you are suggesting he carried the Doors on his back. Morrison wrote most of the lyrics but the music was Manzarek and Kreiger. But if you were just going for a gyrating monkey flopping around for the entertainment of others then I’d agree.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Really unfortunate that Maroon is out. Hopefully all this time off gives Bratt a boost.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Definitely excited to see Nico with Grabner and Gibby. That is a fast and pesky line. Its worth a shot to see if he can carry a line away from Hall and it’s probably smart to get him away from Kopitar as much as possible.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
As a lover of chemistry and keeping lines together, I sense a loss and an ugly one coming today. Sorry boys, I am a chronic optimist but if it ain't broke don't fix it. 6-2 Kings.

Proveme wrong, dorvals.

Edit: *doorvals?

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Your first observation is spot on. Your second one maybe not so much if you are suggesting he carried the Doors on his back. Morrison wrote most of the lyrics but the music was Manzarek and Kreiger. But if you were just going for a gyrating monkey flopping around for the entertainment of others then I’d agree.

I enjoyed this immensely.

Reactions: My3Sons

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
As a lover of chemistry and keeping lines together, I sense a loss and an ugly one coming today. Sorry boys, I am a chronic optimist but if it ain't broke don't fix it. 6-2 Kings.

Proveme wrong, dorvals.

Edit: *doorvals?

they played with Hall and Hischier apart for like half of the Vegas game and that worked out fine...

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Uivx6cE.jpg
V2iRvq3.jpg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm gonna like shit like one of Jerry's Kids.

I'm even going to create levels:

Like a Pimp

Like a Rockstar

Like Riding the shortbus

Like a Ranger fan.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Promised myself I wouldn't drink today because I had/have pneumonia, but **** it, it's St. Patrick's Day and the Devils are good in the afternoon so I bought two 40's of Olde English
I did too. Then I said "oh just 1..."
I didn't know people besides myself still drank the Ol' E

Hope you feel better.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Ok I love Butcher. He was wearing a Kavu fly fishing hat in that interview.

Can't play defense but fishes...."Like"

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
they played with Hall and Hischier apart for like half of the Vegas game and that worked out fine...

The half that began 5-0, you mean?

Is there a good reason to mix things up right now?

Can't you have at least one line that has been successful before in your lineup?

Stupid coaching decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad