GDT: Spidey Keeps Rolling! Devils @ Red Wings, 7 PM, MSG+ 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I had an amazing deep dish pizza at Giordano's in Chicago a couple of years ago. MY GOD was that GOOD!

Best I've ever had

I've been there a few times (three I believe). Decent, but I'm not a huge fan of that so doughy and thick style. It's the type thing I'd enjoy once or twice a year, but not something I could eat a lot of.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
You forgot to add the Devils OTHER Opponents : (LOOK UP BOARDING IDIOTS)

serveimage

DERP DERP DERP!!!

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I've been there a few times (three I believe). Decent, but I'm not a huge fan of that so doughy and thick style. It's the type thing I'd enjoy once or twice a year, but not something I could eat a lot of.

It was a new pizza experience for me. We have some good joints up here but I haven't had anything as good as Gio's personally.

One day I'll make it out to NY/NJ for a game or two and try some legit pizza

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
I had an amazing deep dish pizza at Giordano's in Chicago a couple of years ago. MY GOD was that GOOD!

Best I've ever had
Went to Chicago earlier this year and EVERYONE I talked to recommended Giordanos. Hour and a half wait for the Pizza but I have to say it was well worth it. I still crave it to this day.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
This on-ice segment with Sal, Dano, and Wood is quite something. A combination of good information and awkward pauses/stumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad