GDT: Spidey Despises SO Losses! Canucks @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I wouldn't look to much at lines.

Hynes usually just rides the hot hands. Coleman's line has been getting a lot of ice time recently.

And honestly Coleman and Boyle are both 3.5-4th line centers at this point. Neither's going to provide a lot of offense. Yeah Coleman's more 'active' but what does that mean in terms of offensive production?

Reactions: Cult of Hynes

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
I like Boyle, but that third line will be so much better in a year when it’s Zacha-McLeod-Wood.
As much as I’m excited for our games this weekend I plan on watching the steelheads too to see how McLeod does. He’s already been solid in his first 2 games back from injury.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
If anything Zacha should be freed up to the AHL. He's a bust, call up John Quenneville, if healthy, I'm sure he would offer much more than Zacha has.
ShowyZestyFallowdeer-small.gif

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I come in peace; Nucks and Devils fan here, Tanev is a game time decision but he’s probably not gonna play. Gudbranson is out for a week or so with an upper body injury, most likely will be Phillip Holm taking his place (he’s not very good) so you guys can update the lines in OP. Should be a pretty easy win, especially without Tanev, I’ll say 5-2 Devils, Bratt (2), Hall, Hischier, Gibbons with goals, Boeser and Sedin for Nucks.

Nothing has come easy for the Devils of late. Your squad is playing inspired hockey and I expect another tight 3-2, 4-3 type game

Looking forward to watching Boeser!

Reactions: Tryamkin

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This is the first home game I'm missing this year so count on Nico getting his first regular season home goal tonight lol

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Good to see Devils doing so well, the more competition is better for NHL. Despite limited resources this organizations has done pretty well unlike my own favorite

Speaking of competition I really have no doubt that this team is going to make the playoffs - all the best and keep up the good work

I wish is another "W" tonight

Reactions: Bleedred

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Good to see Devils doing so well, the more competition is better for NHL. Despite limited resources this organizations has done pretty well unlike my own favorite

Speaking of competition I really have no doubt that this team is going to make the playoffs - all the best and keep up the good work

I wish is another "W" tonight

See guys, not every Leafs fan is an insufferable twit.

Thanks, and good luck to your team this season. Except if we meet in the POs, then you can gladly loose a bunch.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
See guys, not every Leafs fan is an insufferable twit.

Thanks, and good luck to your team this season. Except if we meet in the POs, then you can gladly loose a bunch.

I totally understand that but I am sure you are also going to take the loses gracefully - we already have through sufferings of our own

Reactions: Based Gibbons

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
What time is the game supposed to start?

These god damn intros to the game are getting unbearably long.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He ain't stacked with anything but equipment. Dude is a pad billboard. If you've ever seen him out of uniform, he's a real rake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad