Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Honestly laughed at the Del Zotto and Jimmy Hayes gifs :laugh:

Good OP. Nice thread. Go win.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I'll be there tonight as well in Section 120, so I'm counting on you guys with the Spidey memes. :laugh:

In all seriousness, I like those lines as well and am glad we're sticking with Hall-Hischier-Bratt. Can't wait to watch them for a full game to see what they can do.

LGD!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let me be the first to complain

I don't expect Zacha to put up many points with Boyle, hopefully he can do something on the PP.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Let me be the first to complain

I don't expect Zacha to put up many points with Boyle, hopefully he can do something on the PP.

That's the line Wood was on when he scored his hat trick, right? I know two of those goals were on the powerplay, and not on that line, but I really liked the way they played even strength. I think it's a good mix. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: bodda

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Why not Coleman on the third line? I just don't understand this Hynes affinity for playing Boyle up from where he should be. He's a great story, but that doesn't entitle him to more minutes. Looks like Hynes has a pet player now.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Why not Coleman on the third line? I just don't understand this Hynes affinity for playing Boyle up from where he should be. He's a great story, but that doesn't entitle him to more minutes. Looks like Hynes has a pet player now.

I wouldn't look to much at lines.

Hynes usually just rides the hot hands. Coleman's line has been getting a lot of ice time recently.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Man that SO loss thinned the herd. Only 18 posts so far.

I bet it's more that it is a Friday after a holiday, mostly people probably took it off work, and that's obviously the where the bulk of posting comes from.

At least pre-game banter, we'll see tonight.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I'd imagine the line that Boyle and Zacha are on will get the least amount of ice time.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Like SC just said, they probably won't get as much ice time as the "4th," and I'm glad to see they are back together. I don't care what line you call them, I'm just glad they are playing together, keep them together and figure everything else out.

As for everything else I'm good with all these lines, the 3rd(leftover line) looks alright even though its another game the last 3 guys are just thrown together on the 3rd, but I think they work good together.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I am eager to see how Boeser plays tonight. It seems that if we can shut it down tonight than we might have a good chance. Kid has been on fire and seems like he is poised to run away with the Calder at this point.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I come in peace; Nucks and Devils fan here, Tanev is a game time decision but he’s probably not gonna play. Gudbranson is out for a week or so with an upper body injury, most likely will be Phillip Holm taking his place (he’s not very good) so you guys can update the lines in OP. Should be a pretty easy win, especially without Tanev, I’ll say 5-2 Devils, Bratt (2), Hall, Hischier, Gibbons with goals, Boeser and Sedin for Nucks.

Reactions: DerekDevils30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad