Soo Greyhounds 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Too bad if they are Windsor didn't bring Dipietro to the Soo with them today.Probably to protect him from injury,wonder if the Hounds will show them the same respect.
If they don't have to report till Monday I would think Katchouk and Timmins will play then they can fly out Sunday evening just my thoughts too bad Dipietro wasn't playing I like to watch great goaltending

Propond

Nov 27, 2017
Hounds win 6-3 Boris Katchouk had two goals first star of the game. Jack Kopacka had two goals one on the empty net second star of the game. Aaron luchuk had one goal third star of the game disappointed as the total attendance was 3621 hope there is more before christmas other then that hounds played good next game is wed vs flint.

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
Unless the price is equal to what Erie paid for foegele, then i would pass as well. Windsor will want more than that.

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017
Lucky win for the Hounds as far as I'm concerned. Windsor outplayed us for half of the second and most of the third period and out shot us by a wider margin than the dudes who work the shot clock recorded. I can't believe how many shots that would be goals were not counted on both sides. We may make 18 wins with Flint in town Wed but it all may come to an end on Fri when we play Kitchener in their barn.

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017
Can any one tell me why the ice cleaners bring out a 15 gallon pail to pick up 2 ounces of snow? Don't they know how ridiculous it looks.
I haven't seen a full shovel full of snow yet. It's not ice cleaning like the big leagues where they clean the entire ice surface.

Reactions: soo hound girl

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Can any one tell me why the ice cleaners bring out a 15 gallon pail to pick up 2 ounces of snow? Don't they know how ridiculous it looks.
I haven't seen a full shovel full of snow yet. It's not ice cleaning like the big leagues where they clean the entire ice surface.
Hahaha that is to funny the people that sit around us say the same thing about the ice cleaners

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Lucky win for the Hounds as far as I'm concerned. Windsor outplayed us for half of the second and most of the third period and out shot us by a wider margin than the dudes who work the shot clock recorded. I can't believe how many shots that would be goals were not counted on both sides. We may make 18 wins with Flint in town Wed but it all may come to an end on Fri when we play Kitchener in their barn.

staubitz

Apr 30, 2015
That was a scary moment with Timmins yesterday but looks like he is good to go and off to Team Canada's selection camp for the WJC, along with Katchouk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad