Soo Greyhounds 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
I know for a fact the players don’t like to play for the coach

Well that's tough! Suck it up. Kids are too spoiled nowadays. We heard the same thing about playing for Hartsburg or going back way back Terry Crisp! Not too many Ted Nolan's or Muzz McPherson's or Brian Kilrea's out there. These kids would literally die if they had to play for someone like Mike Kennan now! Lol

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
Well that's tough! Suck it up. Kids are too spoiled nowadays. We heard the same thing about playing for Hartsburg or going back way back Terry Crisp! Not too many Ted Nolan's or Muzz McPherson's or Brian Kilrea's out there. These kids would literally die if they had to play for someone like Mike Kennan now! Lol
I know what you’re talking about but what I said is the truth I would say where it came from but let’s not mention names

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
I know what you’re talking about but what I said is the truth I would say where it came from but let’s not mention names
Does it seem offside that the players in the leadership group are making negative comments about work ethic, yet arguably have displayed the worst work ethic on the team?

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
Does it seem offside that the players in the leadership group are making negative comments about work ethic, yet arguably have displayed the worst work ethic on the team?

I'm done badmouthing "teenagers"! It's simple. You want to be a PRO and everything that goes with it? Then start acting like one. Starting now! That's all there is to it.

Reactions: Radar9

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017

When a second last place team defeats a second place division rival you really have to look at your money players. Your so right about the work ethic. It felt like the Hounds never made it out of the dressing room. As for leadership it has to come from the "C" guy who never hits anyone, blind passes the puck to the opposition, skates like he has lead feet, passes to ghost wingers. Is the tail wagging the dog here with 7 drafted players. The Hounds should be blowing teams like Sudbury out of the rink. OH their power play.....don'r get me started on that. Vent over for now.

Reactions: 93MemCup

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
When a second last place team defeats a second place division rival you really have to look at your money players. Your so right about the work ethic. It felt like the Hounds never made it out of the dressing room. As for leadership it has to come from the "C" guy who never hits anyone, blind passes the puck to the opposition, skates like he has lead feet, passes to ghost wingers. Is the tail wagging the dog here with 7 drafted players. The Hounds should be blowing teams like Sudbury out of the rink. OH their power play.....don'r get me started on that. Vent over for now.

The money players put pts on the board. The D were eaten up by the forecheck; and, 17/41 FOW by the top 2 C was flattering. They looked much worse.

BoxerMax

Nov 6, 2010
PSA. If you or anybody you know are making the trek to Sarnia on the 27th. If the college teacher strike is still going on, expect delays getting into the parking lot. Arrive early and be patience.

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017
Kingston is in town after a house cleaning from top management down. The Hounds can not take this team lightly they are only 5 points from leading their division and their 3 game loosing skid makes them hungry for a win. The Hounds can not sent bodies out to play and leave heart and desire in the dressing room.

Reactions: BehindSooNet

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
:pcheer:
pcheerleader.gif

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
Track meet tonight. It should have been 6-0 at one point but then the Hounds found new ways to cough up the puck in their own zone. Props to Kingston for sniping their way back into the game and not throwing in the towel.

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017

Well I see the "C" Mr Gettinger must have read my post because this game has to be the best game he has played probably ever. With 6 big hits he set the pace. He gave #15 Field ample opportunity to back off and after Tim cleaned his clock he probably wished he had backed off. If they had played with the same gusto against the Wolves and the 67's those outcomes would have been 4 points for the Hounds.

Reactions: 93MemCup

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017
Sandin may not be in the lineup for Sundays game. It behooves me to understand why paperwork can't precede the players arrival.

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Well I see the "C" Mr Gettinger must have read my post because this game has to be the best game he has played probably ever. With 6 big hits he set the pace. He gave #15 Field ample opportunity to back off and after Tim cleaned his clock he probably wished he had backed off. If they had played with the same gusto against the Wolves and the 67's those outcomes would have been 4 points for the Hounds.
Well said chop chop however I don't condone fighting tiny Tim had to do what he did it is still part of the game

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017
Crap. What am I chopped liver (Lamb) I didn't get a big welcome like the fem de la fem. LOL

:grinch:

Chopchop

Oct 15, 2017
Guelph 3 Saginaw 2 breaking a 3 game loosing streak. Come on over here for Sunday boys. We will be happy to see you.

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Guelph 3 Saginaw 2 breaking a 3 game loosing streak. Come on over here for Sunday boys. We will be happy to see you.
I was impressed with McKay first game 1 assist lots of speed good shot and local boy to boot looking forward to see Keegan Stevenson tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad