Sony PS5 2

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Once their deals expire. I would think at a minimum Final Fantasy VII part 3 was locked up awhile ago. Who knows about 17. Unless Square wants to pay Sony a ton of money to get out of whatever deals they have.
The worst square enix exclusivity without a doubt has to be kingdom hearts. Most people don’t even know that all the games are on PC because they’re stuck on the Epic Games Store for over 3 years now.

As for the rest, how much do we even know about their Sony exclusivity? Since of course kingdom Hearts 3 was on Xbox day 1.

Tbh I think they need to rework the exclusivity. You just can’t have several year release between console and PC since more and more the younger generation is gravitating towards PC.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I think it's a good thing, more people should be playing FF16 and Rebirth, they're fun games. Will be interesting to see how they make it work on the Series S, though.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The worst square enix exclusivity without a doubt has to be kingdom hearts. Most people don’t even know that all the games are on PC because they’re stuck on the Epic Games Store for over 3 years now.

As for the rest, how much do we even know about their Sony exclusivity? Since of course kingdom Hearts 3 was on Xbox day 1.

Tbh I think they need to rework the exclusivity. You just can’t have several year release between console and PC since more and more the younger generation is gravitating towards PC.
I'd heard rumblings last year that KH would be hitting Steam. Would probably be a Summer Games Fest or whatever Keighley's totally-not-E3 thing is called announcement if true.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I'd heard rumblings last year that KH would be hitting Steam. Would probably be a Summer Games Fest or whatever Keighley's totally-not-E3 thing is called announcement if true.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Okay, really excited for whatever this Astro-Bot game is.

Concord isn't me, so curious how it will do. Some weak stuff in this, but it was just a State of Play, nad didn't seem to be pushing any of their big AAA stuff by their internal studios that aren't scheduled for this year. The astro bot demo with the console was amazing.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Concord has every heroes pronouns front and center alongside their class, including the robot, I’m sure they prioritized fine tuned gameplay design above all.

Reminds me of Destruction All Stars. They were so focused on the diverse cast, they forgot to actually make a good destruction derby game.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Astro Bot GOTY. Video games are saved.
Legit trying to get a physical copy day one. As someone who loved things like Mario Odyssey, a full scale Astro Bot game is right up my ally.

edit: Watching live the state of play was disappointing me, and felt entirely designed to set up a lack luster holiday season catalog. But, Astro Bot legitimately got me hyped and that will be a day 1 purchase as long as it's not terribly reviewed.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Actually, they might have a better sale if you have never played them, they have AC: Origins, Valhalla, and Odyssey (base games) all in one pack for 30 US dollars. Holy smokes!

Last edited:

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Seems like how the demo with PS5 was a tribute to PlayStation systems, this one is gonna be a tribute to a ton of Sony's iconic IP. As with the photo I've shared, it's clearly Aloy from Horizon, Kratos from God of War and Nathan Drake from Uncharted. In the trailer I spotted PaRappa the Rapper, Jax, Jin from Ghost of Tsushima, etc.

astro.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad