Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
1680218833097.png

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Like these lines much better, Drai is the perfect centre for Kane.
Minus Yamamoto. I still don't understand why Foegele isn't in that spot, as in limited showings, he's outperformed Yamamoto on 2RW. A big, heavy team like LA will rub Yamamoto into the boards and negate any offence that line creates meanwhile Foegele can use his size to sustain cycles and drive to the net.

Reactions: Leo360

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I definitely don’t mean to be down on him, but it does get tiring see the missed opportunities night after night. I hope he starts connecting.
At least he's no JP. Kings are a tough match up but at least we don't have him to drag down the team anymore. It's crazy how much better the team is top to bottom with him gone especially the bottom 6. lol. It's no surprise a bunch of players are having career years and have sky rocketed in points since he left. lol

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
As long as he’s not on the top line I’m fine with that. maybe He gets booted down in a bottom 6 role. Wish we had McLeod To take his place.
Having him on the second line isn't any better. We need two, if not three lines going for the playoffs.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
The Kings will try and injure McDavid tonight. Hopefully he makes them pay.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Minus Yamamoto. I still don't understand why Foegele isn't in that spot, as in limited showings, he's outperformed Yamamoto on 2RW. A big, heavy team like LA will rub Yamamoto into the boards and negate any offence that line creates meanwhile Foegele can use his size to sustain cycles and drive to the net.
Or kostin. Need a bigger body that can actually win board battles consistently.

Reactions: Duke74 and Vagabond

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Korpisalo will turn into Salo vs Belarus once we’re done with him

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Another day of Yam playing in the top 6, getting knocked off pucks and flubbing every chance he gets. Hopefully the two bigs boys can buy him a few extra seconds on plays.
Actually I think that Kane and Drai are the perfect linemates for Yamamoto,
I wouldnt be surprised at all if Yamamoto had a big game.

Reactions: Laodongxi and PuckG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad