Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Nothing gets by him!
iu

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Do we actually think there isn’t smoke to him changing agents or are we just trolling Ant to troll Ant?
We're not trolling Ant, we're laughing at how he actually thinks people take him seriously. His charade is completely see through. He's horrible at using the "insider" horoscope style writing and everyone knows he talks to nobody.

Players can change agents. Sometimes there's something, and sometimes there's not. No one knows if there's smoke, but no one more obviously and obliviously broadcasts that than Authentic Ant

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Based on the many thoughts I have had while taking a shit this morning, other people could be speculating about what Couturier's id, ego and superego are trying to tell us with this move.

Reactions: TB87

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
breakdown of a play Frost/Drysdale made. Basically highlights that there is a lack of playmakers on the team and that limits certain players, namely Frost in this example.
Thanks. Reminds me of the G effect. Drove me nuts hearing people shit on him. "Great players elevate the play of their teammates" Ok, sure. But there's a reason we talk about ceilings and floors with pro athletes. Put good players with other good players and oh snap! Good things happen. It's why bringing Michkov over now kinda cracks me up. He'll be setting up Ryan Poehling for prime scoring chances.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I may be wrong but Coots originally signed with Gilles Lupien as his agent. When Gilles died, his son Erik took over the agency. It sounds like Sean isn't as comfortable with Erik as he was with Gilles especially after Erik went public with some things after the Tortorella mess and made a change to Pat Brisson. IDK how much more can be read into all of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad