Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@FLYguy3911 f***ing rats

1713294167603.png

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
ManCity-RealMadrid tonight is truly a ''can both teams lose, please'' situation
There are a 115 reasons to want to see ManCity fail, but I have to say I can't find many reasons to dislike the current Real Madrid squad. After all those years of being the megalomaniacal evil empire their transfer business in recent years has been impeccable. Florentino Perez is a smart business man unlike that clown Laporta in Barcelona.

I also love Ancelotti. One of the all time greatest coaches and the epitome of cool. His aura alone can coach a team to a title win.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
There are a 115 reasons to want to see ManCity fail, but I have to say I can't find many reasons to dislike the current Real Madrid squad. After all those years of being the megalomaniacal evil empire their transfer business in recent years has been impeccable. Florentino Perez is a smart business man unlike that clown Laporta in Barcelona.

I also love Ancelotti. One of the all time greatest coaches and the epitome of cool. His aura alone can coach a team to a title win.

As a person who's not following football very closely, I am still perceiving them as this, so that could explain it. Surely better than Barca, tho; that can be seen without paying much attention.

Reactions: TCTC

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Well, the double-treble is still on...

not easy by any means.

FA Cup: vs Chelsea and probably United in the Final.
Champions League: vs Bayern and probably PSG in the Final.
Premier League: Probably *should* win now with the run in they have.

Reactions: Starat327

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad