So we get to see the new jersey designs next week (RBK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWhale*

Resolute said:
Did I say they were 100% NHLers?

Why dont you answer the question instead of trying to dodge it?

Well, it was a dumb question to begin with, but the other NHL players probably did not find time for a camp. They however did join clubs with fulltime head coaches and players who did create and played a system beforehand, and easily adapted to those systems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
GWhale said:
Well, it was a dumb question to begin with, but the other NHL players probably did not find time for a camp. They however did join clubs with fulltime head coaches and players who did create and played a system beforehand, and easily adapted to those systems.

Except that the players on Team Canada played a similar system in 2002 and 2004, and won both times.

Once again, your cause and effect is invalid. The length of the season has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the results for Canada and the USA in the Olympics.

GWhale*

Yeah whatever, you're completely wrong it had a big effect, but I don't want to get into this internet bickering.

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
GWhale said:
Yeah whatever, you're completely wrong it had a big effect, but I don't want to get into this internet bickering.

then why wasnt finland, russia, czech, slovakia, or sweden effected?

why only canada/usa?

give me a break :rolleyes:

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
GWhale said:

Translated: You can't defend your argument, and want to get out of it.

I understand. You may go.

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
Call me crazy, but I liked most of the uniforms in the olympics. Not at first, but they grew on me over time, and I wouldn't have been totally opposed to seeing those in the NHL (even if just on a trial basis).

Oh well. Different people have different tastes, I guess. As the saying goes, to each his own.

les3couleurs

Jun 18, 2005
Sherlock said:
Call me crazy, but I liked most of the uniforms in the olympics. Not at first, but they grew on me over time, and I wouldn't have been totally opposed to seeing those in the NHL (even if just on a trial basis).

Oh well. Different people have different tastes, I guess. As the saying goes, to each his own.

You're crazy.

cecilnyr

Jun 28, 2005
Yes NHL rejected RBK's jersey proposal, however the RBK logo will be featured on NHL replica jerseys next year instead of the CCM/Koho ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad