So Freddy Meyer is doing double duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
It has come to my attention that Freddy Meyer on my farm roster was re-signed by the Rangers? I don't know whats going on here but I thought I had him for the next 2 years, According to my files. Can someone please tell me who owns the rights to Freddy Meyer?

Dave - Sharks GM

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
hockeyisgod said:
Well, I just joined the league so I would have been unaware of this draft.

And also, to my defence, he was on my roster when I got the team, I did not sign him while I was GM he has been on my roster from the get-go.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
hockeyisgod said:
And also, to my defence, he was on my roster when I got the team, I did not sign him while I was GM he has been on my roster from the get-go.

He's been on my prospect list for years... so it must have just been an oversight somewhere along the line.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Ah crap...As a player's agent, Reggie only checks the rosters when the player is a UFA, rather than a player already on a team's roster....

Anybody got a glimpse at the league history to see who stamped ol' Freddy first?...

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Ah crap...As a player's agent, Reggie only checks the rosters when the player is a UFA, rather than a player already on a team's roster....

Anybody got a glimpse at the league history to see who stamped ol' Freddy first?...

My bet is on Sean since he drafted him in 2001. Unless Billy (or whoever the Sharks GM was then) drafted him in 2000...lol it's tough luck Davey boy.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I have to go with Brock on this one too. It looks like Billy was mistakenly allowed to sign Meyer a few years back, when he was in fact the property of the Rangers. Not your fault at all Dave, probably Reggie's (or his predecesor).

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Dr.Sens(e) said:
I have to go with Brock on this one too. It looks like Billy was mistakenly allowed to sign Meyer a few years back, when he was in fact the property of the Rangers. Not your fault at all Dave, probably Reggie's (or his predecesor).

No problem, disappointing though! I guess my Sharks have to think of a new plan without Freddy in our system! :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad