Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Refs getting lifetime supply of BJs from the wives of every single Rags player/coach/admin? Seriously have never in my life seen a more ridiculously one-sided officiated game. Just a putrid look from the league. Truly embarrassing. No wonder the 2nd day of the NFL draft gets way more viewers than this shit league’s f***ing playoff games, lol

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Refs getting lifetime supply of BJs from the wives of every single Rags player/coach/admin? Seriously have never in my life seen a more ridiculously one-sided officiated game. Just a putrid look from the league. Truly embarrassing. No wonder the 2nd day of the NFL draft gets way more viewers than this shit league’s f***ing playoff games, lol
The Caps had 6 power plays.....

It's their fault for being completely incompetent on them, not the refs. Also them whining about players being taken out by "clean hits" has got to be the most hilarious/ironic thing ever.

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Theres a way to deal with Rempe, and if teams facing the rags want a healthy lineup for the playoffs, he will have to be eliminated.

Knee. Target his knee, relentlessly until he goes down. You don't need size. Just go for the knee, put him out and ensure your lineup is healthy.

Frankly I had hoped he'd be suspended or injured before we faced them. Because you know he will f*** up someone's chances with some shitty ass head hit "because he's just big".

Knee. Game one, until he's down. Otherwise you'll end up missing a key piece of your lineup.

We call that the Gronk technique.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad