OT: SNL New York Rangers Spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I can`t view it unfortuntaely - just for those within US?

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
It would have been more believable if "Skjei" said, we need to get pucks deep, play 60 minutes. But yeah it's probably the funniest skit I've seen from SNL since they were actually funny.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Skit went on far too long if you ask me. The joke was a black guy having to watch hockey. They didn’t add anything to it.

Serious question: Is this a regular thing? I have heard people mention SNL and I watched it once or twice but I honestsly don't understand how it is funny. It reminds me of high school theater.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
It was very hacky. But it seems like someone on the main board was offended because of the extremely mild racial humor.

hahaha. I am from the Netherlands, lived in South Africa and are currently in Austria. I traveled all over the world. There's not much that can offend me honestly. But hey, it's 2017 and there's always someone who is offended these days.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Serious question: Is this a regular thing? I have heard people mention SNL and I watched it once or twice but I honestsly don't understand how it is funny. It reminds me of high school theater.
Well they are short skits like a high school theater, just at a much higher production level. It’s not for everyone but considering they have been on the air for 40 years, they are doing something right.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Now a days this is one of the better sketches.. They can't keep talent around anymore. All the people that are good get discovered without the show or leave after a year. Show has gotten more PC and that ruined some of it, but its mainly lack of talent.

Reactions: NCRanger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad