Pre-Game Talk: SNES up in Flames, Tuesday night

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I’m at the point where we win an game and I’ll be like “cool”. I’ve lost faith.
I've been there for years.

Don't really care about winning or losing, just like to watch and follow because I love hockey and they're my favorite team since I was a kid. I've been much more invested in Midget and Junior hockey for the past 6 or 7 years or so.

Reactions: Butchy Dakkar

Beech

Cicc' a porta
Nov 25, 2020

Don't really care about winning or losing, just like to watch and follow because I love hockey and they're my favorite team since I was a kid. I've been much more invested in Midget and Junior hockey for the past 6 or 7 years or so.
so are about 1/2-2/3 of all fans.. apathy settled in long ago.

The amount of cars with Sens flags is down to zero. The amount of people wearing Sens gear is negligible.

Had this city been 50 KM closer to ski resorts or 200 KM further south and so slightly warmer weather, the building would be empty

The Redblacks stink and operate until late October
Atletico Ottawa stinks and operates until late summer
The Blackjacks are summer
The 67's screwed themselves with high prices and difficult parking
The Carleton Ravens and Ottawa GG's screwed themselves with high prices and difficult parking.

in a city when winters settles in, in mid October and does not leave until late April. Golf season ends in late October (if that late).

When you are the only restaurant in town. People have no choice but to eat there. It does not mean they are okay with it.

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
I’m at the point where we win an game and I’ll be like “cool”. I’ve lost faith.
Faith implies something to believe in.

Nobody believes in the Ottawa Senators.

I have family and friends from out of country who, when they arrive. they immediately start making fun of the lowly Senators and me for still cheering for them,.

Stick to the midget hockey.

Maybe in a decade or so one of those kids will be the captain of the Senators, wherever the franchise ends up moving.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Faith implies something to believe in.

Nobody believes in the Ottawa Senators.

I have family and friends from out of country who, when they arrive. they immediately start making fun of the lowly Senators and me for still cheering for them,.

Stick to the midget hockey.

Maybe in a decade or so one of those kids will be the captain of the Senators, wherever the franchise ends up moving.
Thankfully I get to watch and evaluate a ton of it

Reactions: Norris4Norris

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad