Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I would go Tkachuk Greig Kelly ; Giroux - Stu- Bath

Throw Brann up on forward again

Zero cap space

Last edited:

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Norris could be his head. He went for a hit last game and flew over the flames players body and hit the ice

I didn't seem too serious when he got up but maybe he feels symptoms

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Norris not participating in morning skate.

The way Brady reacted I thought it was very dire! My initial inclination was to be thankful that Norris didn't come down directly on one of his shoulders. Then came the oh no realisation.. one ugly head and neck impact, rolling over them like that! I was pleased to see him get up quickly and skate to the bench not favouring anything in particular, but that does mean he was in the clear.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022

I would go Tkachuk Greig Kelly ; Giroux - Stu- Bath

Throw Brann up on forward again

Zero cap space

Totally agree on moving Bran up to that winger spot... I hate 7 Dman rotations. Just screws everything up. Interesting to see Kelly up on 2... you suggest 1. He earned it with his play of late.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Sign me up for the Tank!

But I will still watch all the games and hope for a win during each one.
Ya, me too. Its weird watching games now hoping they win on one hand, yet knowing the draft pick is the best thing for them long term.

Reactions: WallyD

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Norris could be his head. He went for a hit last game and flew over the flames players body and hit the ice

I didn't seem too serious when he got up but maybe he feels symptoms
Hoping it is just neck stiffness given he totally rolled over backwards. Not saying it is so, but have to consider that neck injury can often mimic concussion like symptoms. Thankfully many teams' medical staff are aware of that and know what to look for / test...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Totally agree on moving Bran up to that winger spot... I hate 7 Dman rotations. Just screws everything up. Interesting to see Kelly up on 2... you suggest 1. He earned it with his play of late.
I don't care about the line numbers... I just think those 3 would be good together. If Kelly is moving up .. I think he compliments Greig and Tkachuk better.
I am not saying he's a 1st line winger. I have also been calling for a bigger shake up in the lines which we are seeing. Its too bad we couldn't have Norris centering the 3rd line.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I don't care about the line numbers... I just think those 3 would be good together. If Kelly is moving up .. I think he compliments Greig and Tkachuk better.
I am not saying he's a 1st line winger. I have also been calling for a bigger shake up in the lines which we are seeing. Its too bad we couldn't have Norris centering the 3rd line.
Don't disagree... move any player deserving it up to any line if the players on that line are not performing. Guys have to know that positions on regular lines, PP and ice time is earned, not owed. Painful for them I'm sure, but that is what is needed to change the culture. Allowing players do the same things over and over again expecting different results is a recipe for disaster, and the very definition of insanity.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad