Smurfs and Patches score! Bruins humiliated 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Gallagher is perhaps the Habs most important player.

That beating on national tv is epic for me and now I can officially celebrate my 55th birthday!

Apr 28, 2010
Are you ****ing serious, Sportsnet? They really suck. Props to NBC for having more post game coverage of this game.

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
I think this is where we turn the season around and make the cup run official.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Highlights of the game:

won8u.gif

wootd.gif

Antonios1storefront.jpg

:sarcasm:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Must be a great feeling for Condon. Condon and his family will never forget this day. Nice to see the Habs step up and play a great game and give their goalie some goal support again.

sp33d

Dec 28, 2005
That glove save by Condon was unreal.

lucky Spooner didnt' one time that, gave Condon some time to come across, still a great save to say the least. Could of been a different game heading into the 3rd 3-2.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gallagher is perhaps the Habs most important player.

That beating on national tv is epic for me and now I can officially celebrate my 55th birthday!

Happy Birthday man, glad they did it for you. :handclap:

Davebo*

I think this is where we turn the season around and make the cup run official.

Boy - I'd love to think so.

Let's hope MT doesn't lose his mind and put the lines back in the blender, if Dale Weise is out for an extended period. Just slot in someone who's currently sitting or is ion Hamilton - leave the lines alone! ;)

Reversi

Jun 1, 2014
Must be a great feeling for Condon. Condon and his family will never forget this day. Nice to see the Habs step up and play a great game and give their goalie some goal support again.

I hope he builds on his confidence from this game.

Apr 28, 2010
Not much.
They apparently sent him to the hospital following a nervous breakdown he suffered after he bumped into Guy Lafleur in the VIP lounge.

Hahaha I also wonder if thats the first thing (too many men) that comes to their mind when they see each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad