Injury Report: Smith 12/23/16 (concussion), out at least 7-10 days

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
What would that have accomplished? Other than making u feel better.

Hockey is a violent sport. If one team takes that violence up a notch the other team should counter with more violence or they might get confused for female genitalia.

That's hockey 101.

Apologies if you didn't get the memo.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Hockey is a violent sport. If one team takes that violence up a notch the other team should counter with more violence or they might get confused for female genitalia.

That's hockey 101.

Haven't you gotten the memo, we play a better brand of hockey now, they put panties on their heads, show no emotion, and let other teams physically abuse them.

We are so far behind we are actually ahead, on pace to beat lasthe season's record, right now it looks like we're behind, but you'll see, everything will be revealed!

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015

That's hockey 101.

Yeah that still didn't answer my question.

Unless "street cred" was your answer lol.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Haven't you gotten the memo, we play a better brand of hockey now, they put panties on their heads, show no emotion, and let other teams physically abuse them.

We are so far behind we are actually ahead, on pace to beat lasthe season's record, right now it looks like we're behind, but you'll see, everything will be revealed!

I like your posts :)

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Wouldn't be surprised if there was no suspension. Rather unfortunate than a deliberate attempt to injure. But Kronwall always takes that risk, so he would deserve one, just to calm down a bit.

What bugs in brokin's video is when the shiw the hitting stats, a bit into the 2nd period: Detroit 11, Panthers 2??? In 20+ minutes we threw 2 hits??? We scored as many goals as we threw hits at that point? Is there a new way of counting them or are we really that toothless? Are they still playing hockey? Like if Detroit was known as a physical team, but even they finish their hits.
I have nothing against a more skating strategic style, but come on.

Get well soon Reilly!

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Yeah that still didn't answer my question.

Unless "street cred" was your answer lol.

Maybe next time they'll just troll the bullies to death with arrogant comments. Maybe they'll skate away from the other team showing that they are bigger men. Maybe they can show the replay of the hit to Smith and laugh about it. There are many ways to solve problems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad